Proluge

(Grell's POV)

"Come on almost there,you can do it petal.Come on."I state holding My wife's hand.Crismona would be born soon,an by soon I mean know.She holds her breath,her father holding her other hand.
A cry fills the room.Survina held tears of joy in her eyes,she gasps and pants with a smile on her face."My baby girl,"She said holding Crismona,our little girl close to her heart."Grell,do you want to hold her?"She asks me.I nod,then I hold my young child close.My little girl,so small and frail,but her heart was strong like her mothers,I could tell.Crismona wraps her little fingers around my index.She opens her eyes,an a beautiful set of green and yellow eyes shined bright.A hint of brown circled the yellow shade.
When Claude shoved his hand into Survina,I worried for both of them."UnderTaker,your a grandpa."Said William."An your a Uncle."UnderTaker snickered back.
~6 years later~
"Ha,ha."Blurted a young reaper.Crismona was trying to catch up."Hey wait up!"She shouted after them.She faced her mom and yelled."Hi Mommy."She said waving.Her mom waved back,with a smile as bright as the newest stars."Hello Grell,"Said a voice."Long time no see."Said Bassy.I turn and see both Bassy and Ciel.Two demons under one roof.Survina stood and hugged them both."Uncle Sebastian,cousin Ciel."Yelled Crismona hugging Ciel,who smiled and hugged her close.Then she hugged Sebastian who did the same.
Ciel and Crismona stood by the other reapers."Why the sudden visit?Asked Survina."The young master and I will be gone for a while,he wanted to inform you personally."He replied."Oh,your going to the town house?"I ask.He nods.There is a case in London and it will take a while to investigate."He said.I nod understanding."Grell,"A voice calls me away from the group."A soul needs to be reaped."Said William.I grab the file and find the unlucky soul.

(Survina's POV)
"Sebastian promise me something,no matter what the place or time,in chaos or in peace look over Ciel.Promise me."I ask.I state looking in his eyes."I will be there for my master,till the end,I don't speak falsely as humans do."He said.I face the horizon."Good."I reply."Sebastian it's time."Said Ciel.I knell to Ciel's level and hug him."Promise to write."I state.He nods."You want me to write everyday?"He asks sarcastically with a smile."No,but write once in a while so you don't leave us,me,worrying."I state putting a hand against his cheek.Like a mother would do.He nods,stands and walks away."An Survina,keep a eye on your family,especially Grell."Said Sebastian."Sure Bassy."I state slightly teasing.
"Mommy were is Ciel and Sebastian?"asks Crismona."He's going out of town for a while."I reply."When will they be back?"She asks."Soon Crimsona,soon."