Chapter 2 Will's deparcher

"Hey Survina,is it okay if we can take a walk?"Asked Ronald who pointed at my daughter and himself.I nod and they walk away."Survina can we talk?"Asked William.I nod and follow him around the corner."Is everything alright?"I ask."Yes,I just wanted to tell you in personally,Im heading out of town on a case an,I,I want you to keep a eye on Grell."He said moving his glasses.He walks away."Sure thing.....Suit."I whisper.

(Grell's POV)

I prepare for war,with the chores that is,I go full out undercover "Butler Grell."I sigh,sweeping and mopping floors.Survina polishes mirrors,picture frames,and furniture.Shes been helping me with the chores,but she seems so unfocused.Rubbed uneasy as she says.

"Your okay,right?"I ask climbing into bed with her."Yes of course,its just,"She sighs."I Know what's going to happen next.She says running her fingers through my red hair.Shes been stuck here for three weeks since the last misson.I could tell she was bored out of her mind,I knew she was worried about Will.Will told me the plan,I think she knew me and Ronald would meet up with him."In the morning,you,go home find 'undercover' clothes,I will care for Crismona."I tell her.Her eyes widen in surprise as she sits up."Grell you know I can't do that,William will chew me up and spit me out."She said her voice soft.I place a finger against her lips."I know your bored,and your worried about Will,and Crimsona's final is soon,I know what to expect,You can secretly help Will."I reply to my petal.She gives me a faint smile."Alright."Was all she said.
She rested her head on my chest an instantly falls asleep.One of the many things I love about her.She thought she was safe with me,No matter how many times I screwed up.I kiss her forehead and drift asleep.

I rise from bed to a heavenly smell,I knew it well,Pancakes.Not just any pancakes,buttermilk pancakes with chocolate chips.I head to the kitchen and see a letter on the counter.
"Dear Grell,
I knew this would wake you up.Ive left to "secretly" help Will.I have our recipes under the cabinet.I know how much you both love them.
Love you both!!!
Sincerely
Petal🌹"

She always put a rose at the end of every letter."Morning Dad."Said Crismona's voice.She takes a deep whiff and her eyes fly open."Moms pancakes?"She asks excited.I nod then we eat.
"Where is mom?"Asked my daughter."William asked for her help."I lie."Oh,well I'm going to train,see you later dad."She said hugging me from behind."Have fun play nice."I remind her.She smiles showing her vampire like fangs and nodding.I sigh and get ready for the horrid chores.