Chapter 4 Black and smile meet shadow

"Thanks I wasn't liking the name Darkey."I say in my girl voice. I covered my mouth quick."Survina?"asked Ciel/Smile. I sigh and nod."Why are you here?"asks Smile."I am secretly keeping an eye on William."I reply.Black/Sebastian smirks."Quite amazingly if I may add, I didn't even recognize you."Black states it was true, I wore red eyeshadow, cat I lined with two sides circles on both sides, maroon lipstick, my ring slid under my glove."thanks just tell me I look scruffy."I state back.He smiles."Don't tell William, please."I beg."You have both our words."Said Smile as black pulled up my hood.He put a finger against his lips and winked as he did.
I sit in my tent,twirling my knifes in between my fingers."Shadow may I come in?"Asked Beast."Are you alright?"I ask in my shadow voice,also pulling down my hood.She shakes her head."Its about Black,something about him makes me uneasy,"She says."I know he's here for a good cause but I don't trust him."She said."Then what are you worried about,only object if he's acting strange."I reply."Your right,Thanks Shadow."She says hugging me.She leaves then I dress for bed.

I kept waking up in the middle of the night,it felt so weird not having Grell here.So at 5:00 or so I began to begin breakfast for everyone,around 6:10 everyone came out and dug in.
"Come on Shadow,we have to practice."Said Dagger.I follow them to the training tent.Smile and Dagger trained separately.A few minutes pass and Freckle Face(Known as doll later on) and Smile begin to balance on a big rubber ball.Ciel or Smile lost balance and he fell into my arms."Are you okay Smile."I state.He nods as I set him down.Smile and Freckle Face then go to shower.I continue to train then see Ciel running behind a carriage.He was shivering.I walk over and drape a blacker over him."How can you handle this,I will go mad."Smile asked me.I shake my head with a smile on my face.Sebastian then comes over."Get Ciel warm,he could catch something in this weather."I state hoping Sebastian gets the clue.He nods as I walk away.I walk to my tent,they would steal a young girl tonight.I couldn't let that happen,I clean off the make up and get ready for work.

I follow the girl through town and Joker meets her in a alley.The yard comes but it ends in a blood bath.The carriage rides away.I run along the roofs of the town and jump onto the side of the carriage,the girl was freaking out."Sh,I'm here to help."I state.With My knife I break the lock on the door,and I scoop her out and jump off to land on the bridge."Thank you,"She said hugging my neck,I stroke her hair as I carry her to the yard.I walk to the officers in command."You saved her."He said gingerly taking her from me."No!I want her to take me home."She yelled.They give her back to me and she tells me her way home.