Chapter 7 A old friend

Survina's POV

This little boy sure looked like someone I know for some odd reason.He directed me to his home and it was getting late.Well it wouldn't matter It was my day off tomorrow.He pointed to a small tiny little house and ran to the door.He waited for me to walk up the steps."I think my parents who want to thank you."He said.I knock on the door and a young woman who's eyes were puffy and coated in red answers."Christian!"She yelled and fell to her knees hugging the six year old.She looks up to me."Oh please come in."She said picking up her small boy."I really appreciate you doing this,but how did you know he was missing?"She asked."I saw a young gentleman carrying him and saw people after him so I helped out ma'am."I reply."Well I think my husband would like to meet you and thank you as well."She said walking to the living room."Chris Honey this young lady has brought our son home."She said cheery.The male known as Chris stood from his chair and faced me."Thank you very much."He said hugging me,crying."Your Welcome."I reply.His grip on me loosened.An he slowly rose to his level."Savannah?"He asked.He had red hair and bluish green eyes."Chris."I reply.It was indeed him and all I could think is how many years it's been since I last saw him and Colton and the girls."Honey you know this women?"She asked."You must be Ryan correct?"I ask."Yes."She replies.The room fell silent."Mama come read me a story."Pleaded little Christian.She bowed and did as she was asked."You look good."He said after she left."Not to bad your self."I reply."So you and Grell are still tight right."I showed my wedding ring."Got married,had a child,graduated my junior year."I reply.He swallows."Savannah I'm sorry,I'm sorry I did not believe you that day,after you left all hell broke.People thought you were dead,so did Colton."He said."Colton?What happened to..."Chris rose his hand. "He was killed,your father came to the school and saw Colton,he took the shot."He replied."Oh."I reply.The room fell into silence once more."You should probably get going,Grell probably has you on a time limit if I'm correct."He said.I nod."I guess I will see you again soon."I reply turning around."Wait."I turn and he held out a fist."One last fist bump.Before you disappear again."He says and I do.

Loved by a reaper 2(Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें