Chapter 3 Noah's Ark Circus

(Survina's POV)
I walk into the circus in my everyday reaper clothes to get a better view of what I had to deal with.Noah's Ark Circus,rumored to be kidnapping children,which the rumors are true,just as the manga and anime state.I sit in the audience,watching everything.I hit up a earlier show to make sure I didn't run into Ciel or Sebastian.The ringmaster,Joker,a very upbeat,skeleton armed young man.He introduced Jumbo the fire breather,Wendy and her brother the trapeze masters,Doll tight rope walker,Dagger knife thrower and Beast the animal trainer.He asked for a volunteer,I stand with no hesitation."Ye,Ye look willed."He said pointing at.......Sebastian!I quickly sit back down.

The Betty incident was rather enjoyable,but I clear out before the stampede of scared humans can carry me away.I wait for the Guard dog and his crow to leave.
I see them leave and I proceed with my plan.

I grab a pocket knife from my hip and cut deep into my leg.Deep enough for it to heal in the morning,but not deep enough where they won't let me stay the night.I limp closer to the tents."Miss,Ye alright?"Asked a manly voice.I look up and Dagger was running to me.I shake my head and collapse to the ground.Dagger wraps a arm around my stomach,my arm over his neck as he carries me to the Doc's tent."Doc,this young lassy needs help."Yelled Dagger.A women with short,black curly hair,Beast and Joker set me on a table."How did this happen Miss?"Asked the Doc."I was a slave,my owner tried cutting off my legs as..."I pause.Beast put a hand on my back."Poor Girl."She whispered.After the doctor finished my stitches,he wraps my leg up.My leg would heal in the morning,I knew what to do from there."We have a audition tomorrow,Ye care to watch?"Joker asks with a smile.I shake my head."I have a family to get to."I state looking at my ring."Oh alright then."Said Joker.
The doc fell asleep around 3:00am.My leg was fully healed.I unwrap my leg,no scar.

I grab a piece of paper and write
"Thank you for helping my leg,I hope to see you and the Noah's Ark Circus cast again soon.
Sincerely
Survina S."

I walk to the woods and watch from afar.

(UnderTaker's POV)

I woke up to a pain in my leg,almost like a willed cut.Since the blood pack anything she does to herself willingly I can feel.She must be acting all weak,then it hit me,she's doing the same mission the Earl is.
"Survina you sneaky weasel you,"I state in my head."Did her family know or better yet did Willy?"I Close my eyes to try to go back to bed."Grandpa Taker."Said a small voice,followed by a small knock on my coffin.I open the stoned lid to see a smiling 16 year old,who looks so much like a special 32 year old relative."Hello my little Death Angel,how are you?"I ask my granddaughter."Great,Moms out of town on a mission with Will,Dads on clean up duty."She says with a snicker."So what do you need?"I ask with my creepy smirk.She hands me a file,it was her Reaper Final."Who's your part....."I stop short.There is only 3 graduates."I'm on my own."She says with a shake in her voice.

(Survina's POV)

I wore a black jacket with red yarn stitches,black skinny jeans,My hood up,and my black ankle high travel boots.I walk into the circus,I get strange looks."Ye,ye there,ye lost?"Asked Joker."No,Im here to audition."I say in the manliest voice possible."Oh well then,we welcome Ye."He said.He calls everyone back to the audition grounds."What Ye talent?"Asked Joker."Anything Really,but I'm a major at knife throwing."I state with the voice."Mh,odd we've been getting a lot of throwers like ye."Said Joker."But we will give Ye a shot."He finished.I look around and see Ciel,Sebastian,and William.Or I should say Smile,Black and Suit."Ye think Ye can throw your arms are skinny?"Asked Dagger walking up.I nod.He smiles."Alright were ye comfort zone,mines 100 feet."He asked.I smile but they couldn't see."120 feet is my underscore."I state.Everyone gasps."Ye mocking me."He shouts angered."I would do nothing of the sort."I state being handed a knife.I back 120 feet.I throw and it hits the heart."Hm,beginners luck.Again."Said Dagger.I threw and it hit parallel."I like ye,Dagger Ye can be buddies."Said Joker.Dagger nods with a small smile.I walk away from the group.After a few moments of walking a hand appears on my shoulder.I turn around quick with a fist ready,a few centimeters from Joker's face.Joker turned pale.I pull my fist away."Ye okay?"He asks."Yes just needed air."I said taking down my hood. My hair was like Jokers except I had it all on my head,hair spiked the same,bangs like Grell's."I came to tell Ye your stage name and tent number."He said."11 and Darkey."He said.I was about to object the name until a throat was cleared next to us."I believe I have another one, Shadow."said black. Joker smiled."Shadow, I like it, well I will leave Ye to talk, bye."Said Joker who left.