Chapter 5 Suit's review

The next morning,I dressed as Shadow.An I cooked again and everyone dug in.I trained all day.Watched the performance.I knew why Ciel wasn't watching.I knew Doll would save him."Shadow we can find Dagger,Ye have to fill in."Said Joker.I nod taking down my hood.
"Tonight ladies and Gents,boys and girls we have a special guest,Mr.Shadow."Said Joker,I get applauded and handed knifes.I fan them between my fingers.I take a deep Breath."I will need a moving target."I state in my man voice.Someone in the crowd throws a hat in the air.I release a knife and it sticks the hat onto a wooden pillar.Everyone cheers and claps wildly.Sooner than later the performance ends."Shadow that was amazing."Said Beast who was blushing.I put my hood back on and smile

(Grell's POV)
I was almost done with all the chores,so I asked Crismona if she wanted to help me reap a soul.She said yes.
We stood on the roof observing the crowds looking for our man."Rosebud,you okay?"I ask my daughter.She was in the same position Survina was when she was on the bridge,feeling bad for choking Skull."I miss mom,"She says."I miss her too but it's only been a week in a half."I reply sitting next to her wrapping my arm around my daughter."I know its been a few days but,"She pauses with a sigh."What if,what if she get in trouble?"She asks.She continues to stare into the distance waiting for a answer."Then we will be there to help her get out.Her expression changed."Thanks Dad."She says.She said side hugging me.She knew everything about Claude and her moms life before hand.The soul appears and we break for the hunt.
(Survina's POV)
I was sitting on creates fixing my hair."Shadow may I talk to you."Said a voice."Suit you need help with something?"I ask."No,I just wanted to ask you a question,If I was a reaper,female to be exact an my name was Survina where would I be?"He asks me.He was onto me,I couldn't hold back my true self now."Hi William,"I state.He raises a eyebrow."Hello Survina,I expected you here,just not as a fake man,Im impressed."He said.He was expecting me to be here?"That why you called me Suit when I left,correct."He stated.I nod to reply."Shadow,Smile needs ya."Said Doll.I nod and run to the Doc's tent.
"Smile!"I yell running in.Sebastian tensed then relaxed when he saw it was me."Sha-*cough,cough*"He replied."Don't talk you'll make it worse."I state.He nods.He asks me to lean in.He grabs my hand and writes."They are surely stealing a child,act a part of it if they are,I already notified the Scotland Yard your undercover so you'll be fine."He wrote.I wrote back."Certainly,My young lord."I reply to complete the misson.
I step outside the tent and Joker runs up."Shadow we need Ye help."He said."Alright I'll be there in a moment."I reply.I go to my tent to change in my reaper uniform."Shadow,ye coming."Said Dagger."I'll meet you there."I reply.He runs away."Will."Said a red voice."Grell,"I whisper with a evil smirk.I run out and hide in between tents,Will passes by moments after."Will where's Survina?"Asked Grell.William say me hiding in between the tents."I thought she was with you."Said Will,I saw my red target.I snuck behind him and pulled him were I was hiding and pushed him against a wooden pillar and kissed him.My hands tugging his vest.He was shocked then relaxed.His hand appears on my cheek.Second later and a throat clears beside us.We pull back and Smile, and Black stood.Black had his tail coat off,he seduced Beast already."They are going after a child,come on!"I yell following the cast.Grell went to reap Beast,Ronald and Crismona helped the Phantomhive manor.Will,Ciel,Sebastian and me went after Dagger.Dagger held a young boy with reddish hair and blue eyes."What are you doing?He asked in a yell.Sebastian and Ciel went to deal with Joker."Nothing much Dagger."I state in Shadow's voice."Shadow,help me."He yelled as he stood on the edge of the bridge.I step out form the shadows."Your the young lass who almost had her leg cut off."He said.