Chapter 1 Crismona's gradutation

I woke up around 5:30am to prepare breakfast.One of my family recipes,a croissant with mild cheddar cheese,ham,bacon and eggs with a side of hash browns.Grell rose first,in his work clothes.Then from her coffin came down Crismona,her expression showed joy and excitement."Happy graduation."Grell and I said together.She gives us a bone crushing hug.10 years have past since Ciel and Sebastian went out of town.We haven't heard from them in 2 month.Crismona is 16 years old.Her red or black hair(She was born with both colors,so we aren't sure which is dominant).Her uniform was like mine,her skin like her fathers.A faint demon star on her left hand,but she wore gloves constantly.Her Death Scythes were a crossbow or a gun."Crismona,we have a important misson."Said Grell with his pointed smile."What,what is it,a soul,demon,zombie sharks."She keeps on guessing."No,no and no,we have your make up to do."He said pulling her upstairs.I eat my breakfast and begin washing the dishes.Soon hands were on my hips."You head upstairs,get ready,I will take care of these recked plates."He said moving me to the left.I kiss his cheek and do what he says.
We step out from our house and Crismona ran into someone."Ow!The inconclusive reaper broke one my ribs!"Shouted a familiar voice."Ronald don't jinx me!"Yelled Crismona hugging him.
They have been together for a few months now.Crismona wanted to be like me so much.Grell couldn't be at the choosing ceremony,we'll be involved in it.She was one of the graduates.Tony Maverick and Marcus Piston were by her side.
William began his speech of the duty of a reaper and such and such."Tony Maverick your job is children your mentor Mr.Cross,Marcus Piston your job,males,your mentor me,William T. Spears.Crismona Sutcliff,our honors graduate,your mentor is UnderTaker your inconclusive."He said closing his book.We hug our daughter tight."So little miss I'm inconclusive,we have serious business to attend to."Grell said being cut short."Grell because you failed to reap a soul in time you have to clean the entire institution,in butler Grell."He said handing Grell a list."Oh Will your so cold."He complained."Or I could take your Death Scythe and make you clean any way."He said taking Grells chainsaw.