POV: You've just invited SKZ in after your date:

•Chan•
As soon as the door closes, his hands are on your waist and you can feel his breath on your neck. "Baby...It was so hard to wait..."

•Lee Know•
He casually slips off his tie and unbuttons the top two buttons of his shirt. "What are you doing? Why is your dress still on?"

•Changbin•
As soon as the door closes, he has you pinned against it. One of his hands is against the door by your ear, the other loosely around your neck, his thumb gently brushing your jaw line. He stares at you with heat in his eyes but says nothing.

•Hyunjin•
As the door closes, he wraps his arms around your waist from behind. You melt into him as one hand slowly moves up your body to your chest. "Let's go to bed, baby..."

•Han•
He closes the door behind you both and puts his hand on your waist. He looks deeply into your eyes as his other hand tilts your chin up to look at him. "I want to feel your lips on mine...please, y/n."

•Felix•
Before the door has even closed, he's behind you gently pulling your hair away from your ear before he whispers to you. "You have no idea how badly I've wanted you all day." You feel his lips on your neck and he attacks the sensitive sink there with rough kisses.

•Seungmin•
He closes the door and playfully pats you on the head before pulling you in. He kisses your nose softly and then lowers lips to meet yours. He's gentle at first, but soon he's picked you up and is carrying you to the bedroom.

•I.N•
He closes the door and turns to you, wrapping you in a gentle hug. As he breathes into your neck, you can feel the zipper on your dress being pulled down. "Finish undressing, I'll get the shower going."