POV: You're trying to study. pt. 3 •Lee Know•

warning: mature content, 18+

•Lee Know•
You lean back on your elbows as he pulls your legs over his shoulders. He presses soft kisses along the inside of your thigh, getting closer and closer to your pussy. Your heart races with anticipation, knowing his lips will cover your clit next. But you groan in frustration and pleasure when you feel the cool stream of air on your clit as he gently blows on it when he moves to kiss your other thigh.

"Mmmm....Minho...come on, that's not fair." You whine at him, a gentle smile playing at your lips. He hums against your thigh and begins kissing slowly back toward your pussy. Your skin tingles everywhere his lips touch and you're trying to keep your hips still but the closer he gets, the more difficult it's becoming.

He wraps his hands around your thighs, keeping you still while he places a soft kiss where your thigh and hip meet. You can feel his breath on your skin and your core pulses as his lips finally press against your clit. He looks up and locks eyes with you as his tongue slips out and slowly circles it before his lips close around it, sucking softly against the swollen area. The sight of his mouth on your pussy, his hands on your thighs, and the intense look of pleasure on his face while he makes eye contact with you lights your senses on fire. Your eyes close and your head drops back as you savor every sensation. His tongue flicks your clit before he licks his way down your now wet folds.

He groans when he tastes you and the vibrations intensify your pleasure further. You can feel the familiar tension in your core as you build toward your orgasm. With his tongue pressed flat against your pussy, he swipes it back up to flick your clit, and then drags it down again, slipping through your slick folds. You can no longer help the way your hips roll against him as you chase your pleasure.

He's starting to quicken his pace, and you feel yourself nearing the edge when his hand leaves your thigh and you feel him slowly push a finger inside of you. You moan at the new sensation and grind your hips against his face as his finger begins slowly stroking in and out of your pussy. His tongue flicks your swollen clit, sending shockwaves through your body, causing your thighs to shake.

When he adds another finger, you know you won't last long. He looks up at you again, his brows knitted together as he moans against your pussy. His fingers begin gently curling upward, rubbing against your g-spot each time. "Minho...don't stop..." Your breath is ragged and your hips grind in time with his thrusts. "...I'm cumming!" You moan, your eyes squeezed shut as your orgasm rushes up to meet you.

Pleasure explodes through your body and your back arches automatically as you grind down onto his fingers and face. "Fffuck, Minho..." Your eyes are filling with tears at how overwhelming the pleasure is and you can't help the gasps and moans escaping your lips.

He helps you ride out the last waves of your orgasm, slowing his pace and gently rubbing your thigh with his other hand. When your legs have finally stopped shaking, he places one last kiss against your clit before sliding his fingers out of your pussy. You watch in shock and immense pleasure as he licks his fingers before climbing up on the bed to lay next to you, a smirk spreading across his face. His lips are red and slightly swollen from all his hard work and you quickly bring your mouth to his to thank him.

You can taste yourself on his lips and it makes your pussy pulse painfully. His tongue slides easily into your mouth and you're overwhelmed by how amazing he feels. You wrap your arms around him and pull your bodies together as your kiss deepens. His cock presses against your hips and you can tell how hard and ready he is. You let your hand trail down and gently touch him over his boxers.

He sighs at the contact and rocks his hips against your hand. "Can I finish you?" You mumble against his mouth. He nods quickly and presses his cock more firmly to your hand. You smile and break the kiss, looking at him before you move down the bed. His eyes are heavy and lust filled, his lips parted and his chest is heaving. You have to force yourself to tear your gaze away and focus on his pleasure.

Your fingers slowly pull down his boxers and he lifts his hips to make it easier. His cock slaps gently against his stomach when it's freed and you find yourself wetting your lips in anticipation. He props himself up on one forearm, his other hand cupping your face, his thumb gently brushing your cheek. The gesture makes your stomach flutter and you smile, looking up at him through your lashes, before wrapping your fingers around the base of his cock.

The groan that escapes his lips makes your heart race and you slowly pump your hand up his length, reveling in the feeling of him against your palm. His cock is impossibly hard and hot and you can feel him twitch as your thumb ghosts over the now wet slit on his head. You bring his tip to your mouth, your tongue slowly licking up the drops of precum that have gathered there, his taste filling your senses and making your pussy clench around nothing. He inhales raggedly at the feeling, and you slowly sink your lips down around his head while your hand pumps along his length. Your free hand grips his thigh for balance, and you can feel his muscles flex beneath your fingers as his hips roll up to meet your mouth.

You take your time teasing him, working him up to the edge and backing down again, all the while his groans and curses fill the room. When his legs begin gently shaking, you know he's had enough and you engulf as much of his length as you can before bobbing your head back to his tip and down again. His hand tangles into your hair and you can feel his eyes on you as his cock disappears into your mouth.

When you hollow your cheeks, he throws his head back and bucks his hips into you. "Y/n, fuck!" He yells as you take him as deeply as possible. His hips are thrusting erratically now and you moan around him, sending him over the edge. He groans, his fingers still tangled in your hair, as you feel his cock pulse against your tongue. You moan in pleasure at the feeling of him filling up your mouth and you swallow quickly as he rides out his orgasm, his cock thrusting in and out of your mouth.

As he comes back to reality, you swipe your tongue along his tip to clean up any residual cum, before crawling up and collapsing next to him. He's completely worn out and his eyelids are heavy as he looks at you. But his hand once again finds your face, his thumb gently brushing your bottom lip as he speaks. "That was awesome, y/n...you're awesome...Same time tomorrow?" He smirks and you gently swat his arm as you roll your eyes and sigh. "Yeah, probably." You respond with feigned annoyance. He laughs lightly and catches your lips in his, kissing you softly.