POV: You're trying to study. pt. 3 •Changbin•

Warning: mature content, 18+

•Changbin•

His tongue swirls slowly around your hardened nipple, the heat from his mouth causing your skin to tingle. Your core pulses as his free hand slides up your thigh, pushing up the hem of your skirt and you sigh raggedly. His mouth releases your breast and he quickly finds your lips, your tongues tangling together.

"Y/n..." he mumbles against your mouth as you feel his fingers deftly unclip your bra. "Bin!" You feign surprise before laughing. He grins sheepishly, his cheeks turning slightly pink. "I'm sorry, y/n...may I?" He slips a finger under your bra strap as he waits for your response. "Please." You reply in a soft moan and you swear you can hear him growl in response as he slips the straps down your arms, fully exposing your breasts.

He gently cups each swell as he devours you with his eyes. You smirk to yourself and start slowly undoing the buttons on his shirt before slipping the fabric down his arms. Your fingers trace along his broad shoulders, his muscles tensing beneath your touch. Your hands tangle into his hair and you pull yourself against him, until your chests are pressed together. His hands explore your back as you softly kiss him.

But it's not long before your kiss becomes fevered and you're grinding against him again, your skirt riding even further up your thighs. You can feel his cock straining against his pants now, and you smile against his mouth as you slowly drag your finger down his chest and begin unzipping his pants. He exhales softly feeling your fingers brush lightly against his length and you gently nip his bottom lip in response.

You tease him over his boxers, your fingers trailing up and down his shaft before rubbing your thumb along his tip. A small wet spot appears as his precum is absorbed by the fabric and you can't help the moan that escapes your lips at the sight. His hand is now under your skirt, his fingers playing with the lace edge of your panties before sliding down to feel the heat between your thighs. "Fuck, y/n..." he curses at the feeling of your dripping pussy through your panties.

You rock your hips, searching for friction and he gladly obliges, lightly circling your clit with his thumb. The tension in your core begins to grow as he touches you but you want more. You slowly free his cock from his boxers, your fingers wrap around it, gently working up to his head before sliding back down his shaft. He groans when he feels your thumb slide over his slit and around his tip.

With one hand he pulls your panties to the side, and you gasp as you feel his fingers touch your bare clit. He continues to work your sweet spot, sending small waves of pleasure through your body before he slowly slides one finger down your slick folds and back up again. He does this a few more times, dipping his finger further into your pussy each time until your begging him for more.

He smirks at you before responding. "So needy, huh, y/n?" You can only whimper in return, your ability to talk suddenly non existent. He exhales in a laugh before slowly slipping in one finger. Your hips seem to have developed a mind of their own as you ride his hand, grinding against his palm with each thrust.

As satisfying as his fingers are, you can't stop thinking about his cock as it presses against your thigh. "Bin..." you half moan his name. He smiles knowingly and moves his hand as you wrap your fingers around his cock and lift your hips to position him at your entrance. You gently press his tip to your wet heat, allowing it to slide up and down your slit a few times. A deep groan slips from his parted lips as you slowly sink down onto him.

Your pleasured sounds mix and fill the room as you both adjust to the feeling of his cock in your pussy. His hands gently cup your face and he kisses you softly before speaking. "You're so beautiful, y/n." The sincerity in his words makes your heart race and you kiss him back, your lips slotting perfectly along his as your bodies press closer together.

You rock slowly against him, your movements gentle and controlled as you both revel in the feeling of being connected to each other. His tongue gently traces against your lips and you gladly open for him, sighing when you feel his tongue slide against yours. His hand traces up your spine and comes to rest on the back of your neck. His fingers slowly wrap around your neck, the light pressure instantly shifts your energy and you begin increasing your pace.

His brings his free hand to your chest, his fingers gently rolling and pinching your nipple as your breast bounces against his palm. Your breath hitches at the new sensation and you can feel your orgasm building by the second. You curl your fingers more tightly into his hair, shivering at the growl that it elicits, before sliding your hands down to his shoulders to leverage your movements.

His hips are rolling up to meet yours now, each thrust hitting deep inside your core, the pressure against your clit making your mind go foggy. "I--I'm close..." you stutter as his hips rush up to meet yours. "Me too...I want you to come with me." He breathes as his fingers tighten around your neck and his hips buck wildly.

"Oh, God--" you manage to respond before feeling your orgasm crashing over you. Your brows knit together and you throw your head back as you're overwhelmed by the pleasure filling your body. "Fuck!" He curses as you feel his cock pulse faintly inside of you. His moans only spur you on as you ride out your orgasms together.

Your bodies move in sync, perfectly matching each other's pace as you begin to slow your movements. His breathing is ragged as you collapse against him, your heart racing in your chest.

You stay tangled in each other's arms until your breathing has slowed. When you finally regain your strength, you pull back to look at him. A thin layer of sweat glistens on his forehead and his eyes are heavy but satisfied. He smiles gently at you and leans in to kiss you softly as his hand finds yours. He threads his fingers between yours and you feel the familiar butterflies in your stomach.

"Let's go get cleaned up and then I'll order us some dinner, ok?" He smiles at you gently and you can't help the smile that spreads across your face in response.