POV: You're trying to study. pt. 3 •Han•

warning: mature content, 18+

•Han•

His fingers tease just under your waistband and your hips rock in response. He smiles gently, but there's a hint of something devilish in his eyes. "Let's get you out of those pants first..." You watch as he deftly unbuttons your pants and pulls them down, revealing the black lace thong beneath. He sucks in a breath at the sight and the sound goes straight to your clit, making it pulse faintly.

Your hands find their way under his shirt, feeling his gently toned stomach and cinched waist, so perfectly tapered for your hands. You pull him back to you but he resists. "Hang on, I want to try something different." He takes your hands and pulls you until you're sitting up, and he crawls behind you, sitting with his legs straddling your ass and he pulls you back against him.

Your back is flush against his chest and you can feel it rise and fall with each breath. You try to turn, wanting to see him, to touch him, but his arms circle around your waist and he holds you in place.

"No, y/n. This is all about you. Believe me, I'm going to enjoy this just as much as you are." His breath fans over your neck and you shiver lightly, anticipation building in your chest. His fingers toy with the hem of your shirt for a moment and he places a soft kiss on your shoulder before he slips the fabric up and over your head, tossing it unceremoniously to the floor.

The thin lace of your bralette does little to obscure your hardened nipples and he circles one lightly with his thumb as he cups your breast. The featherlight touch has your hips rolling, begging him for more and he chuckles quietly behind you as he places his other hand on your thigh. He gently drags his fingers higher and then slides them to the inside of your thigh as he pulls your legs slightly apart. His fingers continue slipping closer to your heat and your heart starts beating heavily in your chest.

A small wimper escapes your parted lips as his fingers ghost over your center, the thin fabric of your panties the only thing separating you from him. "Fuck, y/n...so wet for me, already." Your cheeks flame and you cover your face with your hands before you feel his hands close around your wrists and pull your hands down.

"Don't. I love feeling how worked up I can get you." He whispers against your ear and you can feel his now hardened cock twitch against your back. You instinctively press yourself against him further and he rolls his hips, searching for friction. "Jisung..." You half moan as his hands dip back between your thighs, his fingers drawing lazy circles along the delicate skin there, just inches from your sweet spot.

By now your chest is heaving and your pussy aches for his touch, but he's not ready to give you what you want just yet. He wants to see how close he can get you before you fall apart. His fingers brush along your neck, pulling your hair aside and he kisses from your shoulder up your neck, stopping at the sensitive spot below your ear. You feel his tongue slip out and swirl around your delicate skin before his lips latch on and suck roughly, all gentleness gone as he marks your skin.

"I want you to finger yourself while I watch." He rasps against your ear. Your breath hitches in your throat and your pussy clenches around nothing. "Jisung!" You breath his name in astonishment. "What, y/n? It's not like you don't use those sexy fingers to get yourself off when I'm not here...just pretend you're alone, now. How do you touch yourself?" He places a wet kiss against your neck. "What do you think about?" Another sloppy kiss, this time on your shoulder. "Do you think about me, y/n?" His fingers dig into your hips as he pulls you more firmly against himself, his cock throbbing painfully. "Do you moan my name when you come?"

Your head falls back against his shoulder at that and you groan at the scene he's painted in your mind. You can no longer keep yourself from acting and you slowly bring your hand between your thighs. The thin fabric is soaked and you blush again, but your embarrassment is quickly replaced by lust as your finger swirls deliciously around your clit. A low moan rumbles through your chest and he exhales raggedly behind you.

Your thumbs hook into your panties and he watches as you slip them down and toss them to the floor. You plant your feel on the bed and spread your knees slightly, giving you more access to your wet heat...and more leverage to press yourself against his hardened cock. With both hands, you cup your breasts, teasing the sensitive peaks and exhaling shakily before sliding one hand back between your legs.

His hands are on your thighs, gently kneading and teasing the soft flesh there. You can feel his eyes on your hand as you dip your finger into your wet slit. Fuck, you think to yourself. You're way wetter than you realized and you know it won't take long to reach your peak. With a breathy moan you gather the wetness on your finger and swirl it around your clit. The tension in your core builds as you slip a finger into your pussy. It feels better than you anticipated, knowing that he's watching your every move. His breath hitches as you plunge your finger deeper and a wimper slips from your mouth. You bring your other hand down, rubbing circles over your clit while you pump your finger out of your pussy. His cock twitches against your back again, and you rock your hips back, giving him the friction he's so desperate for.

When you add another finger he groans behind you and his fingers dig into the flesh of your hips. His breathing is becoming more erratic by the second and you're thoroughly enjoying how worked up you're getting him. "Jisung..." You moan his name as you arch your back, curling your fingers inside yourself. You bring yourself to the edge, but before the tension in your core releases, you pull your hands away, taking a few ragged breaths to calm yourself.

"You're doing so good for me, y/n...so fucking sexy..." He breathes against your neck. You bring your hand up, placing it on the back of his neck and crane your head around to kiss him, pushing your tongue against his lips. He immediately opens and tangles his tongue against yours as his hand slides closer to your slick folds. You nip at his bottom lip and he moans against your mouth, his finger grazing over your clit before sliding down to your waiting pussy. "F..fuck..." He mutters before pushing his tongue deep into your mouth.

Your mouths move in tandem as his finger slides through your folds, the friction making your head foggy as your orgasm builds once again. But as his finger slips inside, you grab his hand, pausing him. "You ok, baby?" He questions softly. "Yes...but..." Without elaborating, you cover his hand with your own, and slip both of your index fingers into your wet heat.

The action pulls a throaty growl from him, and he marks your neck roughly, with no concern for the bruises he's leaving. The feeling of your finger against his, inside of you, pleasuring your pussy together is erotic in a way you've never experienced. He curls his finger with each thrust, caressing your g-spot and causing stars to dance in front of your eyes. Soon you're unable to keep up with is pace, and you withdraw your hand from his, allowing him to continue working your pussy while you lose yourself in the sensations.

He adds another finger, and at the same time roughly grabs your breast, kneading your pebbled nipple between his fingers. "Y/n...you're so God damn beautiful." He huffs behind you. Your head falls back on his shoulder and you can't help the lewd moans that escape your mouth as your orgasm rushes up to meet you.

His hand leaves your breast and you groan in protest but when his fingers begin rubbing tight circles on your clit, your eyes roll back in your head. "Ji...Jisung...fuck..." You breathe, your teeth grit as you feel yourself beginning to tip over the edge. "Fuck, I'm coming!" The words spill from your mouth as your orgasm rushes up to meet you, pleasure ripping through your body, through every nerve. "Say my name, y/n." He commands, his lips brushing against your ear. You moan his name as you feel your walls clench around his fingers. "Jisung..." You breathe again, tangling your fingers into the hair at the back of his neck and pulling gently. "That's it." He whispers. You ride his fingers, your hips rocking against him, his cock hard against your back. As your orgasm begins to subside, he slows his pace, fucking you gently while you come back down.

Finally, after what feels like the most pleasant eternity, you feel yourself returning to reality. You're completely spent, and you sink into his embrace as he wraps his arms around you. Together, your breathing slows and he finally speaks. "That should be enough of a break...better get back to studying now, huh?" You can tell he's smirking without seeing him and you roll your eyes before exhaling in a laugh. "I'm pretty sure you just made it impossible for me to get back to studying. I'm never going to be able to focus after that." You retort. He kisses the shell of your ear gently and whispers. "Should we go for round two, then?"