POV: You're making dinner with SKZ

•Chan•
He comes up behind you, sliding one hand along your hip to your waist, the other trailing down your spine. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"

•Lee Know•
He's busy stirring, chopping and tasting. Suddenly he stops and starts unbuttoning and rolling up his sleeves, the veins in his arms visible. He smirks when he notices you staring and snakes an arm around your waist, pulling you into his chest.

•Changbin•
He watches you closely while you work. "Sorry baby, I just can't wait..." He leans in and kisses the back of your neck while running his hand up your arm.

•Hyunjin•
He's busy making whipped cream for dessert. "Babe, does this need more sugar?" He dips his finger into the bowl and holds it out to you; he slowly traces his bottom lip with his tongue before catching it playfully between his teeth.

•Han•
You're struggling to reach a bowl from the top shelf. He notices and comes to help, setting the bowl down as he sneaks a quick kiss on your lips. He pulls back, but the look on your face makes him lean back in. He presses his lips to yours again, deepening the kiss, leaving you breathless.

•Felix•
"You've been working so hard, let me finish up." His hands fall to your hips and he picks you up and sets you on the counter. His hands slowly move up your thighs before wrapping around your waist. He pulls your bodies closer and leans in, his lips brushing your ear. "Your turn to watch."

•Seungmin•
"Don't forget the pepper, Babe." He reaches over your shoulder and grabs the pepper with one hand, the other settling on your hip. His fingers draw you back until your bodies are pressed tightly together. He exhales roughly and his fingers grip you more tightly now.

•I.N•
"Baby, can we just order takeout tonight? I don't think I can wait..." A smile spreads across his face until his dimples show. He slowly starts toward you, eyes full of hunger.