POV: you're trying to study. pt. 3 •Hyunjin•

Warning: mature content, 18+

•Hyunjin•

Your fingers delicately trace his outline, feeling the heat rating from his length and you take note of how hard he's become under your touch.

He looks down at you through half lidded eyes, one hand raking through his hair, while his thumb roughly traces your bottom lip. Butterflies flutter in your stomach at the thought of what's to come, and you're silently amazed at how he can always elicit such a response from you.

You get to work undoing his pants and slowly push them down until his cock is freed. Heat pulses through you as you wrap your fingers around his shaft, and he exhales roughly. Slowly, you work your hand up to his tip, your thumb gliding over his glistening slit. He hisses as you slide your thumb down over his head and gently rub the underside with the precum you previously gathered. Every nerve in his body is alight with his desire for you; for what you're doing to him.

You lean closer as he stands in front of you, your lips part slightly and you exhale, allowing your breath to fan over his cock. A shiver runs down his spine and you smirk as his cock twitches in your hand. "Hyunjin..." You breathe his name and watch as he catches his bottom lip between his teeth. He closes his eyes and exhales slowly before speaking. "Y/n...quit teasing me, already." He nearly growls the command.

You laugh lightly, pumping your hand up and down his length once while you watch his head drop back in pleasure. Parting your lips, you slip your tongue out and swirl it around his tip slowly, feeling him harden further beneath your touch. He groans and cups your face, brushing your cheek gently with his thumb before sliding his fingers into your hair. Goosebumps erupt on your skin at the feeling of his hand tangling into your hair and you let him push your mouth slowly onto his waiting cock.

His tip is impossibly hot and smooth in your mouth and your eyelids flutter shut as you moan quietly around him. Your tongue swirls slowly around his head and you take your time massaging the sensitive spot on the underside before pulling off with a slight pop. With your eyes locked on his, you press your tongue flat against his shaft and lick along his length before making him disappear into your mouth once again.

The flames behind his eyes grow as you begin bobbing your mouth up and down, your hands wrapping around his base, moving in time. Lewd groans and growls escape his mouth as you work his cock. You can feel just how worked up you're getting as a result, your panties now wet and sticky against your pussy.

You moan against him and unintentionally grind your hips against the chair you're sitting on, the friction against your clit causing a wave of pleasure to surge throughout your core. Realizing just how good it feels, you quickly move one of your hands and rub yourself over your sweatpants as you pick up the pace with his cock. Wet smacking sounds mingle with the moans escaping his lips and he inhales roughly when he realizes you're also pleasuring yourself.

"Y/n..." He groans your name through grit teeth. He watches as you move your hand and slip it inside the waistband of your pants and his cock twitches when you moan in pleasure; he imagines you're slipping your finger through your wet folds and circling your clit gently. And he's right.

Your thighs shake gently as your own pleasure builds and you can't help the moans that are stifled in your throat by his cock sliding deeper and deeper into your mouth. You take him as far as you can, working the rest of his length with your other hand, moving faster now. The curses he's groaning under his breath spur you on. You can tell he's trying hard to hold still, but his hips are beginning to thrust against you. Without stopping, you move your hand from his cock to his hip, guiding him as he thrusts.

You hollow your cheeks as he thrusts and you slip one finger, then two, into your dripping pussy. You fuck yourself as he fucks your mouth and you're both starting to lose your grip on reality. Your heart is racing and you can feel your orgasm building quickly, and by the way his hips are starting to buck erratically, you know he's close too.

When his hand moves from your cheek and wraps around the front of your neck, his fingers squeezing gently, that's all it takes for your orgasm to tear through you. You whine against his cock, moans dying in your throat as your pleasure courses through your body. Nearly simultaneously, he reaches his peak too, and he's thrusting wildly, doing his best not to be too rough, while his hot cum spurts into your mouth, against your tongue and down your throat.

Your fingers circle your clit rhythmically and you manage to open your eyes to look up at him. The way his brows are knitted together, his eyes closed and his lips parted as he breathes through his orgasm send electricity pulsing through your pussy. Seeing his forearm, the veins swollen under his skin as he continues to lightly choke you causes you to tip over the edge once more and your eyes roll back as you ascend to another dimension.

His cock twitches in your mouth, against your tongue, as he becomes oversensitive to your movements. When you finally come back to reality, he pulls out of your mouth before zipping up. You're still breathing heavy, your heart racing as he kneels beside you and takes your face in his hands. His warm breath fans against your face as he exhales in a smile.

"Hyunjin...I...wow." Is all you can say as you catch your breath. He laughs lightly, before pressing a soft kiss to your lips. "You're the one who did all the work, y/n, I should be thanking you." He replies. "Huh, yeah, you're right, you should be." You tease, smirking at him, your breathing finally returning to normal. "Don't worry, I'll repay the favor when we go to bed tonight." A smile pulls at the corners of his mouth as his lips part, his tongue tracing along his teeth before he leans in and kisses you again, more deeply this time.