POV: You're trying to study. pt. 3 •Chan•

Warning: mature content, 18+

•Chan•
You grip his shoulders as you grind against him faster and you can feel your orgasm building. He's breathing hard and your kiss is getting more and more sloppy as you both chase your pleasure. But you're not ready for the fun to end yet, so you slow your movements and kiss him more gently. He whines against your mouth and you laugh lightly, breaking the kiss, before climbing off him and slowly removing your shirt.

Your breasts bounce gently as you shimmy your pants over your hips and down to the floor and he can't take his eyes off you. You smirk at him and he snaps back to reality, grinning back at you before standing up and removing his shirt and pants. He steps in front of you and turns you away so he can unhook your bra. It falls away and he inhales at the sight of your bare back, his fingers ghosting down your spine. You shiver and turn to face him.

His eyebrows knit together as he stares at your nearly naked body and you can see how hard his cock has become, straining painfully against his boxer briefs. The sight makes your pussy pulse and you step forward to wrap your arms around his neck. His hands slide slowly up and down your waist before his thumbs hook into the top of your panties. He squats down and begins pulling them down, pressing soft kisses against your stomach, over your hip and down your thigh before standing again. Your breath hitches feeling his lips so close to your most sensitive spot and you quickly return the favor, pulling his boxers down, his cock finally unrestrained. You take note of his glistening tip, biting your lip at the sight. "So needy, huh, babe?" You tease him and watch as his cock twitches at your words.

He grabs your chin gently and forces you to meet his eyes. "How could I not be? Look at you..." His eyes roam your body as his hand comes up to cup your breast, his thumb brushing gently against your hardened nipple. Your moan encourages him on, and he snakes his arm around your waist before pulling you into him. His lips find yours again, slowly moving in tandem with your own for a moment before you open your lips and push your tongue into his mouth.

He inhales and he steps back to sit on the bed, pulling you up onto his lap. Your knees cage his thighs and you reach down, wrapping your fingers around his cock and pressing his tip to your wet folds. You can't help the moan that spills from your lips at the feeling of his hot tip on your pussy. You slide it forward until it flicks your clit gently and you sigh at the friction. His head is thrown back as you continue slipping him up and down your pussy before finally sinking down on his cock.

You moan together, his fingers digging into the curves of your hips. Your pussy clenches at the slight pain and he can't help but thrust into you. "Chris..." you moan against his mouth. He breaks the kiss and pulls back, studying your face. "I want you to ride me, y/n." The commanding air of his words ignites a fire in you and you slowly lift your hips before sliding back down. He stifles a moan by attacking your neck with wet kisses, his hand once again cupping your breast. This time his fingers gently pinch your nipple and you can feel your orgasm building again.

Your pace is increasing and you sink further onto him, his cock pressing against your g-spot with each stroke. One of his hands leaves your hip and you cry out when you feel his thumb gently circle your clit. "Mmm...Chris...don't stop...dont--" you're cut off by your orgasm crashing over you and you ride him hard through each wave.

His thumb continues to work your clit, his lips peppering your neck with wet kisses before he gently marks you, causing your pussy to pulse and pulling a light laugh from your mouth. "Good, y/n...ride it out...you're so beautiful." He catches your lips in his again and kisses you slowly as you come down from your high.

You collapse against him, your arms draped over his shoulders, your face against his neck, as you catch your breath. After a moment you begin moving your hips again, your pussy and clit stinging slightly at the overstimulation. "Baby, no, it's ok. This was about you, not me. I don't need to cum this time." He smiles gently as he tucks a stray strand of hair behind your ear.

Your heart melts at his generosity, but you're not ready for your encounter to be over yet. With your eyes fixed on him, you press your hands to his chest, his pecks perfectly filling your palms, and push him back until he's laying on the bed. He looks at you with surprise, but a sly smile creeps across his lips when you start bouncing on his cock. Your breasts and face are on full display for him, but his eyes continue to dart down, watching as his cock disappears over and over into your wet pussy.

It doesn't take long before his eyes are rolling back and his hips are thrusting up to meet you. His chest is heaving beneath your fingers and you can tell he's close. "Y/n...if you don't stop, I'm gonna cum..." He groans as he reaches for your breast, his fingers curling around it as it bounces in his palm.

"Good, baby...you're doing so well..." You coo at him, brushing the hair from his eyes with your fingers. He looks at you, his eyes pleading, and you know he's at the edge. "Chris..." You moan his name as you grind against his hips. "I want you to cum inside me." The instant he processes your words, his hips begin thrusting erratically and you can feel his cock pulsing inside your pussy. Expletives and moans spill from his mouth as he rides out the pleasure you created for him. You ride him through his orgasm, gently stroking his chest with your hands, praising him the whole time.

After a moment, his hips still and his breathing begins to return to normal. His hands rest on your thighs and he squeezes them softly before speaking. "Y/n...thank you. I needed that so badly. You're amazing, you know that, right?" You smile down at him and teasingly clench around his semi hard cock causing him to groan, a smile spreading across his face. "So are you." You respond before leaning down and kissing him softly while his hands gently cup your face.