7

*vilu pov*

WHAT! How am i ment to prove it to him. He cant do that thats not fair. Not like i'm gonna kiss him. I bet tomorrow hell be back to him self, being a dickhead and kicking me in school and everything.

Me: I'm sceared - i kind of mumbled that but i think he heared me because i sore that he went a bit sad.

Leon: Of what are you exacly scared- he asked with a sad and confused voice.

Me: I'm sceared of you Leon i'm scared that tomorrow you'll be like this morning and do something leon, i'm just scared that i'll get hurt by you because your acting all cute and careing but what about tomorrow in school.- OMG! Why did i just say that i shouldn't have.

*Leon pov*

Violetta: I'm sceared of you Leon i'm scared that tomorrow you'll be like this morning and do something leon, i'm just scared that i'll get hurt by you because your acting all cute and careing but what about tomorrow in school.

What!! I feel like my heart broke into milion of mini peaces of worse. why did i even feel like that this morning i was beating her up and now. Now i'm hurt because shes scared that i will do that to her again. I really regreat doing what i did but i can't go back in time. I'm just sat there frozen i can't say anything.

*vilu pov*

What happened to Leon he's frozen he's not saying anything i shouldn't have said that. Why do i have to be so stupid and always do things like that i cant belive it.

Leon: Vilu...Violetta i'm..............really sorry i mean it................i didn't want to hurt you today..............it's just that i get a bit carried away sometimes...........i'm serisly really sorry.- I could actually tell he was really sorry but i didn't know what to do to make him feel better i didn't want him to feel that bad.

Me: Leon i'm sorry i didn't want you to feel bad come her- as i said that he actually listened to me and moved closer.-Mey i?-i ask a bit unsure.

As Leon is so close he just nods with disame sad expresion on his face that he had for the past few minutes. After he nodded i pulled him into a tight and long hug after a few seconds he hugged me back wich didn't seem wied. Hugging him felt really good, i never wanted to pull out that hug but we had to.

Leon: vliu i mean it i never wanted to hurt you.- we were still in a hug when he said that but then i felt something wet faling onto my shirt is he crying?

me:Leon are you ok? Are you crying?- i could feel himmoving his arm as if he was wiping his teares away and then pulled out of the hug. Leons eyes were slightly puffed red. Thats the first time i can see someone crying because of me.

Leon: Violetta you should go to sleep it's really late we have to get up in the morning.