23

*leons pov*
The next morning
I woke up and I realise that I wasn't in my room and vilu was laying on me. He crap! Were still in that hause where the party was last night. I need to wake vilu up and we have to get out of her. I look at her she's so bliming cute I can't wake her up it would be like a crime. I get up get dressed dress vilu up not like I haven't seem her naked already. I grab her and put her on my back and tell her to gold on she did as she was told but carried on sleeping I claimed out the window and when I touched the ground I was relived. No one caught use we were quite looky who knows what would happen if they found out we stayed for the night as well. I walk to the car and place vilu in the passenger seat at the front do her seat belt and jog to tbe drivers seat. She told me she wants to go home and her address and I drive to her house during the ride it was quite. But even so often I glanced over at vilu and she looked so nice and peaceful. I'm a bit stressed out about seeing her perants ( it's weekend so they haven't got school). What if the won't like me cause of what I look like but they can't cause they don't know what I'm like and I'm not that bad actually or am I? We pull up infront of vilu house and I do disame routine as before get out tbe car jog over to her side get her out and carry her bride style to her house. I knocked on the door, a woman came to open the door she had black long curly hair. She was really skinny like mine vilu. She looked at vilu in my arms and then at me and smiled maybe this won't be this bad.

Me: Good morning I came to drop vilu of. You don't have to worry she was with me last night nothing bad happened to her she just fell asleep and I didn't want to wake her up.- after I said that the woman gave me another warm smile and I smile back I gess she must be vilus mother.

W: Hi im Violettas mom. This is great do you want to come in.- her mom let me in and when I walk in the house it looks quite cozy wich is nice.

Me: If you don't mind I'll go and pit her in her bed.

Vm: No not at all if you walk up to the third floor there's only one room there it here's.- she told me where violettas room is and smiled at me I getting it's not that bad at all maybe they will like me and I have nothing to worry about.

I walk up to the third floor and walk into the room it was white and purple it had a balcony and one wall was just fully glass/window and on the other side it was exactly disame she had a King size bed in the middle with a purple duvet wich looked cute and other stuff. I walk toothed bed and place her down on it I kiss her forehead and then she wakes up.