26

Sorry for not updating so long i didn't have a lot of time littely but i would like to ask you for a favore to write coments cause thats what really gets me going and i see that you actally like this book. Plus cause i didn't update for so long this chapter is going to be longer.

************************************************

*Vilu Pov*

I was about to go down stairs when i heard my mum talking to Leon and i sore his face he seemed pretty happy, and so was i cause of what my mum  said she must actually like him cause she never liked Tomas she didn't acctept him from the write beggining. She told me that he would hurt me but i never listened but with leon it's a lot diffrent he actually cares for me and he's really sweet. But i'm a bit scared what if he's gonna go home and batter the shit out of his brother after i told him that it it was tomas who repped me. I don't want him fighting with his brother because of me..............What if Tomas does something to him i mean he is older then Leon so you never know. Then Leon left so i decide to go down stairs finally!!

*Leon Pov*

I left Vilu's house her mum is nice, i'm not worried anymore about beeing near her or talking to her the thing that i'm worried about is...........................Her dad even though she told me not to be i still am even if he's nicer than her mum wich i don't think is possible but i belive her. But still he's her father you hered that FATHER!!!!!!! They never like there daughters boyfreind's. I was stood infront of my house by now cause i litterly live 10 minutes from vilu. There it is Tomases care so yeah he is her i hate that bastard so much i you can't imagine.

I walk in the house and i see a picture (Media) of use from like 2 years ago that my mum took and then.............................. I see him that bastard brother of my i can't look at him without discust on my face. He turned around and smiled at me but i just can't i just hate him nothing else he comes upto me and hugs me and then steps back.

T: Hej bro whats up- he says while strill smiling. I just can't  stop my self any longer i walk up to him and puch  him as chard as i can wich makes his nose bleed straight away. He tooches his nose with his fingers and then looks at them and see's the blood and then turns back to look at me.- What the fuck is wrong with you i was gone for a year and when i come back the first thing you do is punch me and make my nose bleed, not cool bro!- He shouts but try's to calm him self down before he talks again.- Ok what did i do tell me! - He shouts again and anger builds up in me again.

me: You really wanna know- i asked him and he nods while we walk in the kitchen and he grabes some paper towels and puts them agains his nose so make it stop bleeding.- Ok then remember that girlfreind that you told use about last year but we never met her.- he nods with a confused face.- well first of all you never told use she was my age so like 3 years younger then you and that you rapped her!- When i told him that he had a shoked face i think he wasn't expecting me to know about that.

T: Why do you care she was just a stupid chica  that i met in spain .- When he said that the anger boild up in me i can't stand this person any more.- Anyway how'd you find out about her?- He seemed pretty shocked after wards i gess he relised theres something going on then.

me: First of all never but ever say that she's a stupid chica understand!- he seemed pretty shocked about my reaction again.- Second of all that girl is my girlfreind she moved to buenos aires like a month ago do you know what you freaking to her! You stupid bastard shes scared of me even if i'm talking normally in fact shes scarted of all the boys unless she knows them really but really well cause she's scared that thats what there going to do to them!! So don't you ever call her stupid again cause your the only stupid person her!- He had an amused face but also  thatstupid smirk of his i wonder what he's thinking but if it's something to anoy me i wouldn't say it if i was him.

T: Is little leon anoyed that his brother took his girlfrinds virginity- He said and i just couldn't stand him but i knew i couldn't punch him again first of all cause of my angel and second og all my perants.

me: Your just a stupid bastard!

?: Watch your languge Leon! Puls whats all the houting about!- i heard my mums voice and i was going to tell her everything.