12

vilu pov

We arrived at my house and i went in put my dress on (media) earings and some light make-up e.g. eyeliner, some light eyeshadow and mascara grabbed and apple cause none even realised i was home. I sometimes wonder if i ran away would they notice. probably not cause thay would be to busy with their work to realise i wasn't there. Now i was in Leon car and we started driving to school.

Leon: That was a bit quick wasn't anyone home? - he said that in a questioning tone.

me: No one is ever there i the morning they wouldn't even notice i would run away they are always so busy with work even olga. I just wonder if there life wouldn't be easier without me for them.

L: Vilu don't even say that of course they would notice if you were gone. They certainly Love you as much as i do.- He said wile smiling which made me smile like a wierdo.

me: How do you do this you know me for a day, i'm already yours and you know how to make me smile every single time.- i was saying this with a shocked face while he had a grin on his face

L:Well it was really easy - I didn't let him finish cause I got annoyed.

Me: ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THAT IM EASY TO GET!- I was screaming so loud that I think people walking past could her me.

Does that idiot really think it's that easy to get me if he does hes really wrong what is wrong with that person. I can show him how hard to get I am. HE DESERVES IT! HE SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID WHAT HE DID!

L: Honey you know what I mean. I never said you aren't hard to get, but you weren't the hardest .- he said in a such a calm voice it annoyed me even more.

Me: Stop the car!

L: honey don't.....Come on dont be angry.

Me: STOP THE F*CKING CAR!- he listened to me and stoped the car cause he didn't want me to get hurt I think. I can feel tears coming up from what I'm going to say next.

Me: BY THE WAY WERE DONE IT'S OVER WE'VE DONE THE SONG SO WE ONLY HAVE TO SHOW IT TO ANGIE AND WE DON'T HACE TO LOOK AT EACH OTHER AN- he cut me of as always does when I was about to leave the car.

L: love please don't leave me! Vilu come on you know I love you! More than anyone else! - I started to get even more tears now cause he's just making it worse.

Me: Leon stop! STOP making it worse it's over get it leave me! Don't talk to me nothing understand.- with that I walked out the car.

I was walking down the street thinking bout what just happened. I'm just really stupid! If only leon was hear now......He's not with me like......five minutes and I already miss him how? He probably doesn't 'miss' me though.

I got to studio and I notice that leon was learning against the schools wall his beautiful honey brown eyes were red and he was looking at me. Oh no! He started walking in my direction but then I turned around and started walking to fran and cami.

################################

What do you think will happen next?
Will leonetta come back?
Will leon leave violetta like she asked him to