15

*Leon pov*
After me and violetta's makeout session she started to pull away. I didn't want to but I would do everything for her, so if she wants to stop she can. But anyway we were meant tough and get some ice cream so after we pull away I stear into her beautful light brown eyes. She's so beautiful I can't belive it. Violetta I'd official to good for me I don't know what I would do without her. I love her blaming much.

Me: Sorry..... I Just.........i dont know i shouldn't have gone that far sorry- I was nervous That she would be mad that we were having a making out session near school. I didn't even realise when my hands were sweating and shaking I don't know why I never had this before.

V: it's fine I think we both liked it. But I don't think we should do it at the back of the school.- she put her hand on top of mine so it stoped sweating and shaking. I don't know she does it the way I react when she touches me. What would I do with out my vilu. She's mine forever.

Me: I love you. Do you know that your the best thing that has ever happened to me and you will be the only girl I ever loved this was. Promise you'll never leave me.

V: i promise you that were going to be together forever.

Me; well should we go and get some ice cream and then go to a party today cause we have tomorrow of.- i had a huge smile on my face cause the words that she said kept on reaping them selves in my head.

Well what do you think
JORTINIFOREVER XXX