10

*Leon pov*
I actually think she fell asleep on my chest I try to get out of bet but then I could fell her hand move. Violetta looks up so she has heard It ok I'm scared of the answer.

V: Yes but what do you think about the others what will they do if they see use together?- she said yes omg I'm freaking out like a girl I love violetta and I never want to let her go.

Me: you do realise that you will never get ride of me now- I said a bit loud plus you could tell that I was a bit hipped up

V: No your wrong your the one that won't get ride of me cause I love you more- she seemed so shore about what she was saying.

*vilu pov*
When I said yes I could hear that leon was a bit hiper up and really happy. I didn't think he would be so happy. But I'm % sure that I love him more and that he's the one that won't get rid of me.

L: oh yeah and wha Makes you so sure- And he had his smile thank God that it wasn't a smirk I hate them.

Me: because you love your hair more .

L: You know that's not true cause I love you more babe- as he said that I made his hair really messy and everything- that's so not fair your touching my hair.

Me: Well get used to it- this time I was the one that was smirking.

L: and what makes you think that i'll get used to it, and that you can do that.- he said with a childish voice wich sounded really cute.

Me: cause your my now and I'm the only one aloud to do it.- i was giggling while saying that.

I could tell leon was up to something because he did a sad face when I said that. He wants something back. Only cause I messed his hair up, is that a joke.

Me:is my cuddbear sad - i said with a really inecent voice.

L: cuddbear?

Me: well you see your tall so like a big bear and you can cuddle teadybears and there really cute so your like one I just mixed the two words together but my bear is also 'HOT'- i said hot a bit louder so it would stand out a bit more.

L: Well ok but you have to do something to make me fell better cause of messing up my hair ok? - I was kind of worried when he told me he wants me to do something for him I mean we have been only going out for like 30 minutes.

Me: Well it depends on what it is - as I said that he chukled I gess he knew what I was thinking.

L: Violetta Maria castillo will- what what is he doing please we've only been going out for not even and hour but I'll wait for him to finish- you go on a date with me tomorrow- Omg he's so cute thank God it's not what I fort it would have been.

Me: Leon i would love to. - i said with a huge smile on my face and he smiled at me as well.

I got up and gave him a peck on his lips but that wasn't enough for him.

* Leon pov*
' I would love to' these words were still in my head I love vilu so freaking much. She's so cute I'm so happy she actually forgave me for this morning.

As violetta gave me a peck on my lips she should have known I Don't like pecks and I pulled her closer and kissed her half harsh half soft wich was wied. I could fell her smile under my lips.

What do you think the date is going to be like. What will happen when they go to school in the morning?