Second Week - Part 1

NOT THAT MUCH TALKING/DIALOGUE AS I SUCK AT SPEAKING AND GENERALLY DON'T TALK TO PEOPLE, SO I DON'T KNOW...

ALSO

Please let me know if I spelt anything wrong

Second Week - Sunday

Nekoma and Nohebi where always at each others throats, as the two teams had a sort of rivalry...

But, that wasn't the only reason as to why Shibayama thinks his team still didn't trust Kuguri...

The Nohebi volleyball team acted nice. However, it was known/rumored that the players often trash talk their opponents and they fake politeness and good sportsmanship to win the favor of the referee and spectators.

But as he knew, Kuguri was different...

Kuguri was an unmotivated and almost impossible to read person when you first meet him, but after a while, you really start to see what he's really like. Yes, still unmotivated, but not as much as you might think...

Shibayama, after knowing Kuguri for years, and as he had told him, Kuguri just had a hard time expressing himself...

So being on a team that has the reputation that Nohebi has, and being misunderstood almost, Shibayama can see how his team might not trust his boyfriend the way he trust him...

As of right now, Shibayama sat in the bath on late night Sunday after spending the day with Kuguri indoors as it had rained all day...

In the time it took him to dry off and change, Kuguri had changed his clothing, and was seated on the couch, scrolling through movies on the TV...

(Kuguri) (Time skip)

When Shibayama came back from changing and drying off, he when to his kitchen and returned with a bag of chips and turning the lights off before joined me on his couch...

With a blanket wrapped around us both, we had sat down to watch, Idk, 'The Prestige'...

(Good movie btw)

About halfway through the movie, Shibayama had fallen asleep...

I couldn't and didn't want to move, as his head rested on my shoulder...

So, carefully, and slowly, I reached for the remote and turned the TV off...

Leaning back, I adjusted the pillow so that my neck wouldn't be killing me in the morning, and lied down. Repositioning Shibayama so that he would be comfy and fixed the blanket over us both...

Soon after I slipped into sleep...

(Second Week) - Monday

Realization hit me as soon as I opened my eyes in the morning...

It was Monday, and I was staying at my boyfriends house, for a month, and I had school...

I had to get ready, catch the train, and some how have an excuse as to why I didn't have any of the work books that I needed for the day...

And still, somehow, make it to morning volleyball practice plus afternoon practice...

I was broken away from my state of awarenesses as Shibayama shifted and sat up, rubbing his eyes...

After a few minutes of still waking up, Shibayama had gotten up to go to the bathroom...

Reaching for my phone and opening it, I noticed the teams group chat had been messaging each other last night...

Checking the messages, something about a practice match with Nekoma, for the whole day...

No...

Half the week...

Reading into it more, Kuguri replied...

(Nohebi Volleyball Team Group Chat)

Naoyasu Kuguri: Dose this include me?

Akihiko Seguro: Hello to you too, and yes, Kuguri.

Yoshiya Takachiho: Naoyasu, what was with the rush Friday?

Naoyasu Kuguri: Needed to catch a train.

Suguru Daishō: Kuguri, I'm going to allow that this once.

Kōji Hiroo: No comment

Sō Akama: Wait, I'm still unsure about something.

Suguru Daishō: What is it Akama?                (Do they call him that?)

Sō Akama: We are meeting up at the gym around lunch to leave right?

Yoshiya Takachiho: Hiroo, wft?                      (Do they call him that?)

Suguru Daishō: Yes Akama, you don't need to show up for your classes today. You can arrive at lunch.

Suguru Daishō: Just make sure to get your name marked off.

Naoyasu Kuguri: I'm already at Nekoma.

Yoshiya Takachiho: Watch ya doin over there Naoyasu?

Suguru Daishō: Thats fine Kuguri. Just meet us here (don't know what to put here).

▁▂▃▅▆▇▇▆▅▃▂▁▂▃▅▆▇▇▆▅▃▂▁

Ayup

Oh my God, I'm so sorry you guys (if there is anyone) had/have to read this...

You don't have to tho...

Stay Safe