Second Week - Part 6

Ok ok, the second week is getting long, so I think I might try to wrap it up...

STILL, NOT MUCH CHARACTER TO CHARACTER CONVERSATION...

Second Week - Friday

(Kuguri)

After Breakfast, warm ups...

Stretching, drills, running, and all that sort of things...

He couldn't for the life of him, shake the feeling that the Nekoma team was burning holes into the back of his head...

All this was made clear, during first break, when Kuroo swung his arm around Kuguri's neck...

"I've happen to notice a few little bruises along our first year Libero"

Kuroo leaned closer, as Yamamoto appeared at Kuguri's other side...

"Mind telling us when you marked our first year?" - Yamamoto

"Mind telling me what you want with our one and only first year?" - Takachiho

This was bad, not only was he not out to his team, but Takachiho is the worst at keeping a secret and keeping quite, as what the personality's the Author has given him...

"Oh nothing, we were just say and telling him about how much trouble it must being the only first year on your team".

And with that, Kuroo walked away with Yamamoto. Kuguri hadn't even noticed Fukunaga walking up. Seriously, that number 6 is quite as hell...

"Listen, what ever it was they said to you, forget it" - Takachiho said leading him over to his team...

(Time Skip because I fell ~INSECURE~)

When thinking about it, today was their last day...

The Author could finally end this week and get the story back on track...

As the two teams sat around eating dinner, he had noticed a rather odd side eye towards him as he sat next to Shibayama from none other then his captain...

He thought he saw Daishō look at Shibayama and then at him...

It was probably nothing though, right? Whatever...

Second Week - Saturday

Bright and early, the Nohebi volleyball team left...

Kuguri wasn't feeling all that well...

Stupid Winter...

On the bus, he over heard the conversations of his teammates, as it seems, the Nekoma team wasn't the only ones to have noticed the marks on Shibayama...

"Did you see Nekoma's first year Libero?" - Takachiho

"Why are you bring this up? And yes, I think we all did" - Akama

"Sorry, I was thinking out loud" Takachiho stops, then continues...

"Yo, so, who do ya'll think left the marks all over him then?"

"My bets on the number 7. He was a first year"

"Yeah yeah, possibly"

He didn't want to hear any more about who his team was shipping his boyfriend with, and instead, closed his eyes and fell asleep...

The travel back to Nekoma was the worst thing...

Not only what his headache killing him, but he ran out of tissues to blow his nose with...

But...

He was mistaken...

The walk to Yūki's house was far worst...

In the time it took him to travel back, snow had fallen...

Next week of school was the last week of the term/semester/whatever-you-call-it...

Thinking back, he could've just had his mum drive him back to Yūki's house, but the Author needed an excuse for the next following events in one of the next following chapters...

(Shibayama)

It was offical, his boyfriend had caught a cold...

(Just roll with it, ok?)

Or, some sort of sickness caused by cold weather?

He wasn't really sure...

But nether the less, he had confined Naoyasu to his bed...

With heavy surveillance, he made sure Kuguri didn't get out of the bed, and treated his symptoms as best he could...

COVID test - Negative

With soup in hand, he made his way towards his bedroom and handed Naoyasu a bowl...

They ate their soup, and Kuguri tried to convince him that he was feeling better and offering to clean up, to which he had just pushed him back into the bed and told him to go to sleep...

After cleaning up, he turned off the lights of the house, locked up, turned the heating off, and made his way to his bedroom...

Kuguri asleep already...

He made his way over to the bed for an early night sleep, laying down next to Kuguri...

As on instinct, Kuguri rapped his arms around him and pulled him close, cuddling him to keep warm. Naturally, he snuggled into the hug and soon too, fell asleep...

End of Second Week

▁▂▃▅▆▇▇▆▅▃▂▁▂▃▅▆▇▇▆▅▃▂▁

Ayup

Aww... The snuggling into the hug I just found so cute...

Stay Safe