Characters and their personalities

Ok so, I wanna go through what sort of personalities I've given each character...

Their personalities might be a mixture of cannon and non-cannon...

Shibayama - Shy, gentle, and loveable. He tries his best. He is the most innocent little child as far as his team knows. Easily embarrassed and loves his plushies. He's the definition of adorable...

Kuguri - He is hard to read and not as unmotivated as people think he is. Loyal, caring, and a bit romantic. Protective towards Shibayama. Will do anything for Shibayama. People think he looks tired...

Nekoma

Kuroo - Caring, protective, and sneaky, he is always planing something. Good sportsmanship and a good leader. Highly observant and mindful of others...

Kai - Calm and peaceful, he is always open to listen to others and help them with their problems. He's always polite. Would help anyone cross the street, not just the old lady...

Yaku - Short-tempered. He is honest, hardworking, and supportive. He will kill you if you mention his height. But still, caring and kind. Willing to help you out...

Yamamoto - Loud, argumentative, and Open-Minded. He is also respectful. Emotionally and mentally strong...

Kenma - Shy and doesn't really talk much. He cares about the few people he hold close. Always has his eyes glued to a screen...

Fukunaga - Humorous as he is, he doesn't talk. Easy-going and supportive, he likes to have a laugh.

Inuoka - He is a cheerful sprit. Chatty, indecisive, and forgiving. He is only indecisive to some extent as he quickly forgets...

Teshiro - Disliking a lot, he puts up with the world. Calm and independent...

Lev - Childish, playful, and problem child of Nekoma. He is scared of thunder storms, and Yaku every now and then...

Nohebi

Suguru - Kind towards people he likes and overall respects others opinions and a nice person when you get to know him. Competitive, cunning, and manipulative. Good at debating...

Takachiho - Supportive, confident, and confusing. Thinks out loud via yelling. Chatterbox. Idiot of the group, but kind hearted. Last person you wanna tell a secret too, but always trustworthy...

Numai - A shoulder to cry on. Gives everything a go to the best he can. Resilient, cooperative, and a little argumentative whilst still able to stay calm...

Hiroo - Lethargic, quiet, and self-aware. Kinda rude even if he doesn't mean to be. Nice person even if he's openly negative...

Sakishima - Overconfident, kind, and slightly impatient. He's quick to make decisions. Him and Takachiho can often be found together. Trust his insane instincts...

Akama - He is indecisive when it comes to everyday life, but in a game, he thinks fast. Calm, helpful, and friendly...

Seguro - Awkward, clumsily, and Cheerful, he is what I would call a friend...

▁▂▃▅▆▇▇▆▅▃▂▁▂▃▅▆▇▇▆▅▃▂▁

Ayup

Help

Stay Safe