Third Week - Part 3

IMAGINE DRIVING IN A CAR AT THE SAME TIME YOU'RE WRITING A PART OF A STORY...

Also, WE'RE HALF WAY THERE -OH-OH- LIVING ON A-  I'm, not singing in the car...

Third Week - Wednesday

(Shibayama)   Ok, Imma try writing a little bit differently...

Morning practice had continued as normal, except for Kuroo receiving a text from Daishō, explaining the outcome of yesterdays afternoon...

So, by lunch, Shibayama was chilling eating with the his teammates by the gym doors...

Kuroo was biting an apple, whilst what Shibayama presumed to be, typing an many worded response to Daishō text...

Fukunaga was probity eating a curry that he made from the fact that Yamamoto was watching with hungry eyes as he had left his food at home...

Guess what Inuoka was eating? Thats right, Fried Chicken and Rice...

Kenma wasn't eating, classic Kenma...

And, everyone else? Well, they left to go and buy food...

"So, Daishō said that Kuguri was sick aye?" Yamamoto was probs trying to distract himself from Fukunaga's curry...

"Yeah yeah, a cold I think"

"So, um, I wanted to ask, how long have you guys been, like, you know, together" Inuoka said through a mouth of food...

"Don't talk with food in your mouth Inuoka" Yaku called as he walked over to the group, Lev following behind him...

He ended up telling them how he had met Kuguri...

Finally, afternoon practice came around, it being the last one before the holidays...

But, not the end of the school days, he still had Thursday, aka tomorrow, but, that was a half day...

Kuroo went over the plans for the first week back, Yaku yelled at Lev, Kenma was being Kenma...

Same old same old...

(After school, because, the Author said so, no afternoon practice btw)

Arriving home, Kuguri was laying down on the couch watching 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit?' for the millionth time or something...

Seriously, he gets why Kuguri loved that move, great movie, very funny...

But...

That Jessica Rabbit, no one could look like that irl...

Anyway...

Less tissues in the bin today, Kuguri was feeling so much more better, as what he had told him...

Kuguri's mother sure dose know what medication works, thanks to Daishō for bringing them down...

Third Week - Thursday

(Kuguri)

I woke up nice and yearly at 9...

The headache was gone, my nose felt clear, and I could taste again...

After a shower, I slipped on my brown coloured jumper that had a small green snake on the front...

(Yes, I did copy and paste my own description from a earlier chapter, same jumper btw)

With my jumper, and long black pants, I brushed my hair to the best of my abilities, didn't work though. He completed his look, with his navy, sort of dirty coloured blue converse shoes...

Opening the bedroom window, it had a fly screen so, yeah. He grabbed his key, and left...

Cheese and ham, with tomato and lettuce sandwich...   🥪

He had made his sandwich, one for Yūki as well, and waited out the front of the Nekoma school...

The weather had cleared up as the Author needed an excuse for him getting sick...

So, no longer snowing...

(God, the Author is starting to feel sick now, also, hate it when your feeling like your about to throw up, and someone shoves food in your face, like, no mum, I DON'T WANT THE COOKIE)

The bell sounded, and a minute later, students started rushing out the gates, past him...

He took the time to send Yūki an message...

"Naoyasu"

At the mention of his name, he choked on this sandwich...

"Hey Yūki"

"You feeling better?"

"Yeah, oh, and I made you a sandwich, hope you don't mind"

"Nah nah, haven't eaten all day" At that, Shibayama took a bite out of His sandwich and giggled at Kuguri's facial reaction...

YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY KILLING ME YŪKI, he had screamed in his internal monologue...

▁▂▃▅▆▇▇▆▅▃▂▁▂▃▅▆▇▇▆▅▃▂▁

Ayup

Oh MY God

30 MORE MINUTES OF DRIVING AND IM HOME

Stay Safe