Third Week - Part 2

TIME FOR THAT SWEET SWEET DELICIOUS DRAMA BABY!

Kinda a long-ish chapter...

Third Week - Tuesday

(Daishō)   EXCITING ALREADY

Kuguri hadn't shown up to practice yesterday or morning practice today...

There was going to be no afternoon practice today due to nothing really happening...

And Wednesday being the last day...

So, he knew that the boy just wasn't being lazy when a teacher asked if he could bring Kuguri's test results to him...

In all honesty, Daishō had no idea where the Nohebi first year lived, so after a quick trip to the school office after school, he had found himself out side of a rather modern looking home...

Knocking on the door, an averaged height woman answered...

He introduced himself to which she identified herself as Kuguri's mother...

"I was asked by a teacher to bring Kuguri his test scores, is he in?"

"No, he's sick, but a friend, well, you couldn't even call him a friend considering they're in a relationship together, and have been for a while. Oh, he's such a nice boy. Sorry, what was the question again?" She had rambled on and had soon forgotten the question. In doing so, told Daishō some information that he thinks he was not meant to hear...

He took note on what personal information Kuguri's mother had accidentally mentioned, but he ignored it...

"Um, I was wondering were he is"

"Oh yes, he's staying over at his friends house"

"Can I have the address so I can see if he's doing right?"

She beckoned him inside and shut the door...

Once inside, he looked around...

"Naoyasu's room is the first one to the left. I have a few thing I wanted to give him, I hope thats not a bother to you?"

"No no, it's alright"

As soon as he entered the room, he took in the mess of clothes on the bed. The stack of workbooks beside his desk. The large window that looks out at the front garden, though, he doesn't think anyone passing by could see into the bedroom because of the stone walls and bushes that gave the house its privacy. He also noticed the poster of 'Jessica Rabbit' above the desk...

He wasn't one to invade peoples private lives, so he left the room before he saw anything else...

As he made his way to the address she had given him, he took note of the fact that the address given to him was in walking distance of the Nekoma school, but he ignored that to the best of his abilities...

he had placed the bag containing what Kuguri's mother had given him into his bag, along with the test result papers...

(Shibayama)

It was getting dark when I returned home...

Kuguri was on the couch watching some TV show, the bin from Shibayama's room placed next to him, filled with tissues...

He had placed down his bag, and made his way over to his boyfriend...

"You feeling ok?"

"Better then I did yesterday" Kuguri laughed, which lead to a cough...

Shibayama took Naoyasu's temperature...

As he was picking up the bin, a knock on the door sounded...

With the bin in hand, he opened the door...

(Daishō)

As the door opened, I was not expecting to see the first year Libero from Nekoma...

He was holding a small plastic bin, filled with tissues...

The sound of a sneeze sounded from inside the house, followed by a squeak sort of noise from the scared Nekoma boy...

"Uh, hello"

"Yūki? Who's at the door?"

(Kuguri)

I stood up and made my way to the door, from the end of the hallway, I could see him...

Daishō stood staring down at Shibayama...

He looked up, and as soon as he saw me, I froze. This was not how I wanted someone from my team find out I was gay, let alone, dating the Nekoma's first year Libero...

Nor, was this how I imagine spending the afternoon, explaining to Daishō mine and Shibayama's relationship...

The hole time, Shibayama hid behind me, as I talked to Daishō...

"I'm actually here, because a teacher asked me to give you this"

He hands a few paper booklets...

"Thank you"

"And, your mother wanted me to give you this"

He hands me a bag...

"Look, um, I'm not going to tell anyone. So don't worry. But, if you don't mind me asking, does Nekoma know?"

"Yeah, they found out two weeks ago when I had accidentally wore Naoyasu's volleyball jacket" Shibayama had said, now standing beside me as he grabs the end/side of my jacket...

Daishō had left after he asked how I was doing, to which I left to go sit back down as the headache was coming back...

Yūki had ordered dinner, and as we ate, we laughed at the movie we watched...

▁▂▃▅▆▇▇▆▅▃▂▁▂▃▅▆▇▇▆▅▃▂▁

Ayup

Kinda felt like I lost it towards the end...

Stay Safe