Third Week - Part 5

Yo, so, I think I've gotten more comfortable with writing...

But, Let me know if there is words that don't make sense or spelling mistakes anywhere please...

Third Week - Friday

(Kuguri)

I woke up to the 'PING' noise from my phone, Checking, it was a message from Daishō...

(Daishō and Kuguri 's private messages)

Daishō: Aww, you two look so cute together.

Daishō: Also, team meeting up today, join us at (place) at around 12-ish, k?

Daishō: No buts, No nuts, No coconuts. You're coming.

Checking the time, it was like 8 o'clock...

"Hey, Imma need to head out to meet my team around 12, so I won't be here" I said as I leaned down to Shibayama as he slowly got up...

"Mm, yeah, ok" He replied kissing me...

Seguro waved to me, as I walked over to them...

Everything was going smoothly, as I waited for everyone to order their food, as I had already ordered mine...

The 'Ping' sounded from my phone so I checked it, the notification popping up on my lock screen...

Shibayama had sent me a heart emoji along with a picture that I could not see at that moment...

"Hey dude- HEY, I didn't know you were dating someone"

I froze...

Glancing to my side, Takachiho stared over my shoulder at the text...

Ever though I was taller then him, he was standing...

I was, sitting down...

His eyes scanning the content of my screen, until his eyes widened...

"wait, IS THAT THE NEKOMA FIRST YEAR LIBE-?"

He was cut of by Daishō, who must have sense the trouble on my face and stepped down hard on Takachiho foot...

"Ow, what was that for?"

"Listen, keep your voice down" Daishō said as he walked past with his drink, "Also Kuguri, your orders been called"

I made my way up and turning around everyone had their orders...

"Hmm, what was that you where saying Takachiho?" Akama said...

"I think Kuguri's dating the-ah!" Daishō stepped on Takachiho's foot again, harder this time...

"No way, Kuguri's in a relation ship?" Sakishima said, swinging his arms over Akama's and Seguro shoulders...

"I feel bad for who ever it is, they have to put up with his hair" Hiroo added...

"Takachiho, how do you know that?" - Seguro

Daishō swung his arm over Takachiho and whispered something to him...

"Well, I saw he received a text, it was a heart and an image" Takachiho had said...

He didn't mention anything about Kuguri's lock screen wallpaper, so Kuguri presumed that had something to do with what Daishō had whispered to Takachiho...

"And, they might just have sent him the message to say like how cute something was" - Akama

Indeed, Shibayama had sent him a photo of a cat that he had in counted as he walked to the public library...

"Or, it could have been a family member" - Sakishima

"I'll never understand girls" Seguro had said as he, and everyone else started walking of, leaving Kuguri, Takachiho, and Daishō alone...

"Wait, Kuguri, was that the Nekoma first year Libero?" Takachiho said as they walked behind everyone else...

"Mm hmm" He hummed a response for 'yes'...

"And, you're dating?"

"Mm hmm" He hummed a response for 'yes', again, this time nodding though...

"And, you're ok with this Daishō?" Takachiho said, turning his head to look at the captain as they walked...

"I only found out recently, but, it's not my decision regarding who Kuguri's or any one is in a relation ship with"...

When Kuguri got back, Shibayama what laying on the couch, that was now clear of plushes. Black shorts, and one of my plain grey shirts. He had a towel on his hand, lollipop stick in his mouth, and reading a book...

But, he wasn't alone...

▁▂▃▅▆▇▇▆▅▃▂▁▂▃▅▆▇▇▆▅▃▂▁

Ayup

Cliffhanger Time

Stay Safe