1.

The birth of the new prince was a huge event, for the child was to be the next heir to the throne. To the royal family it was even more of a big deal; due to a misfortune of the family their first child, Minho, had stepped down from becoming the next king to marry a peasant. 

No matter how much the family begged the former prince held his ground and left the position, that left the family in a bit of a pickle. They needed a new prince and needed one immediately, so the king and queen tried countless times before finally being blessed with another child. 

During that 9 month period the king had made sure his wife had gotten the best care in the world; not risking anything. 

And finally the queen conceived as planned, thankfully no complications. There they had another little boy to step in. 

Kim Seungmin, a small petit baby with dark brown hair and dark brown doe like eyes. He was smaller than his older brother had been so the king and queen both shared some concerns but loved the little baby regardless. 

The two were very happy they were able to birth another child, they had wanted another one but never had the time. 

Their oldest, minho, they had let him go out into the village and do whatever he wanted. They didn't have time for him so they let him do whatever, afterall they werent going to force him to stay inside all day. Plus the village loved him and would kill anyone for the prince. 

According to the king, that's where they messed up. To prevent another situation of their offspring finding love and stepping out of line for the throne, they wouldnt let the new prince outside. Ever. 

Due to this seungmin had pale skin, by the age of 7 his skin was a pure white. A sickly white, he looked dead. The queen had seen him one day and freaked out, immediately she went to tell the king about it. It only took for the king to see the petit boy to finally give in and let the boy outside. 

Never near the village, just out in the garden. But no matter what it was always with one mean burly guard so the boy would never want to talk to people. 

By 15 all seungmin knew was books, his older brother (who would visit often and give him more books, for they both knew their parents wouldn't have done anything), and the nice maid that has raised him. All his knowledge came from books and yeongi (the maid). 

She would tell him of the beautiful sights to see in great detail; that only proving to make the brunette want to go outside more. He already spent most his days outside, yeah he was reading but he loved the sun and the vibrant colors of the flowers in the spring. 

Still doesn't like the snow much though. It was too cold and made the garden look dead and gross. 

Seungmin had also gone through a number of body guards, some guards leaving because they have too much pride to be looking after a child. Others just simply leaving for reasons unknown to seungmin, it didn't matter anyways he would have another one by the next day. 

He awoke on his 17 birthday, his bodyguard nowhere in sight and a mess made of his room. Confused the boy stood up; then realizing that he was naked. The brunette squeaked and quickly grabbed his blanket and covered himself, "what the fuck happened" he thought while looking around the trashed room.