3.

Once they had reached the kings throne room they were immediately met with the king glaring daggers into chan, but before the king could say anything seungmin spoke first.

Usually he doesn't so it shocked the king, so he kept quiet. 

"Dad before you say anything, it's not chans fault. I hid them from him cause I didn't want to raise any more attention to myself...I'm sorry" 

The king just looked at them for a long moment before giving a sigh, "thank you for being honest with me, do you have any other bruises or scratches that I need to know about?"

"Bruises, the one on my back and one on my inner thigh. But it's small so I'm not sure of i got it from the attack. In scratches I had none that bleed or hurt, just a red mark but there gone now"

"You have one on your inner thigh? Where? I won't make you take your pants off or anything just show me where" 

Hesitantly the brunette grabbed chans shoulder before lifting his left leg and placing his finger on the spot where he remembers seeing it. Which was way higher than most of them were expecting, most thought the same thing. Except Seungmin, he had no idea why the 3 immediately gave worried/Angered looks. 

"Why that-Seungmin, my boy, did that guard ever act weird or anything?" The king asked while stepping forward closer, he stopped once he was a good 2 or so feet in front of the prince. 

"Umm....I guess, he would always walk behind me when I would wear shorts. When i wasnt he was grumpy and walked in front of me. He also never really talked to me but always stared, that's it really" 

-..-

Once again the three left the prince super confused, the king had sent another guard to temporarily watch seungmin as the 3 went to do something. 

Now he was just sitting in his room, laying on the bed trying to think of the reason they were mad.

"Is something troubling you, your highness?" The guard asked, changing his position a little. A little surprised Seungmin looked at the guard, the man was quite short, had better muscles than chan, though his hair was curly just like chans.

"I guess, I'm confused as to why they were so mad. It seemed quite normal to me, I've had many guards do that to me" 

The guard stared at the boy blankly for a while before letting out a little giggle, "with how many books you read I'm a little shocked you don't know" 

Seungmin tilted his head to the side, looking almost like a curious puppy. "Ok umm, Have you read, "where the night ends"?" Seungmin nodded, "you know how the main girl was followed by that guy cause he would look at her butt all the time"

"Yeah that dudes a creep, I was disappointed when she fell for him" 

"Yeah that's what your guard was doing, that's why they were so mad"

"...oh...I should have known...I hope they kill him"