5.

Seungmin shot up in his bed, drenched in sweat and shaking like crazy. The brunette quickly looked around, seeing a clean room and his guard right next to him. Slowly waking up at the sudden movement. 

"Seungmin? You ok?" The older asked while sitting up and placing a comforting hand on the youngers back. His other hand going to the boys hand, in an attempt to try to calm the hyperventilating prince. 

It had worked a little, the brunettee breathing going more stable. But through a fit of tears and shaking he turned and hugged the older, burying his face into the crook of chans neck. 

"It's ok, I'm here" chan said, moving his hands around in soothing circles. 

Slowly seungmin began to calm down, relaxing a little in chans hold. Still the older waited until the boy was no longer hyperventilating and crying like crazy before he decided to ask questions, but just before he was able to get even a single syllable out the prince spoke first. 

"I-i...I remember what happened...i-it was that g-guard" seungmin sniffed, "h-he forced himself on me a-and hit me because I fought back" 

The only thing in chans head was murder and finding a way to make seungmin happy, "dont worry that guard will be punished severely, but thank you for telling me" he placed a gentle kiss on the brunettes head and pulled him close. 

Of course the kiss had surprised seungmin, he hadn't expected it. But he couldn't help the warm feeling that arose in his chest, he smiled a little and huddled into chan. 

Still no matter what the brunettes mind wouldn't stop replaying the moment in his mind, the prince wasn't complaining. 

"Also if anyone attempts to force themselves on you, fight back. I will always be there to protect you so you needn't worry so much, I'll beat the person's ass with an inch I'd their lives"

The words felt comforting yet held sadness, the younger would love to think chan will forever be by his side. But eventually the day will come when he finds someone and won't be present by his side often, and one day he'll just stop showing up. It was painful to think about, he hadn't even noticed he began crying again until the guard moved a bit. 

"It's ok minnie, it's still night try to go back to sleep. I'll be here to protect you no matter what, I promise"

Seungmin sniffed, "why are you making p-promises you can't keep?" The brunette hadn't even noticed he had said that until he felt the olders hands tense up. 

"What do you mean?" chan said, looking over a little so he could see the youngers face. His heart throbbed at the sight of the tear stained cheeks and the red puffy eyes. It hurt seeing the usually happy puppy-like boy crying like the world had just ended. 

"Y-you'll eventually leave me, t-they all do" the prince cried, "you will eventually find a nice woman and leave me" 

Now chan was on the verge of tears, he didn't know why those words hurt him so much. He didn't want to leave the brunettes side, the older hadn't even thought about leaving. 

He didn't even have a woman that he wanted to marry. 

"Seungmin, I don't want to leave your side. You're like my best friend right now, I've spent the last month or so by your side all day and all night. Now it feels weird not being by your side"

That helped ease some of the princes nerves but still not all of them, he still Continued to cry as Chan rubbed his back. "And you don't have to worry, im not going anywhere anytime soon. I can promise that, besides I don't have the time find a woman right now. You are my first priority" 

Seungmin gave a small smile at the reassurance and buried his face in the olders neck, smelling the nice perfume the older wears. 

-..-

By noon the king had called for the two to come down, he had finally received Chan's letter of the incident during the night. The older man had read the letter in complete shock and anger. He already guessed the danmed guard had something to do with it, seungmins nightmare just proved it. 

Yeah he might not spend much time at all with his son but he still loves the boy, he loves both his boys. Even if his oldest stepped out of line of the throne and caused him one major headache, he loved him. He will kill anyone who harms them, even if they harm Jisung. 

The first time they met the king liked the Quokka like boy, he found him cute and understood why Minho would leave the line for him. 

The queen had a complete different reaction, she had screamed and even hit Minho. That caused some distance between the king and queen. 

A fight ending in the queen leaving and completely disappearing. 

Anyways, he had called the two down and waited in his throne room. The large room filled with silence for minutes, until the big doors opened and in came his son and the guard. "Seungmin! Are you ok?" The king asked, quickly making his way over to the brunette. 

The prince shrugged and looked down before being embraced in a tight hug, "im sorry, I should have never let that monster near you. He will be killed, immediately" seungmin kept silent. 

He wanted that man dead, chan also wanted that man dead.