4.

This was not proof read, I wrote it instead of sleeping so it might not make sense. I hope it does but it'll have to do. I hope you enjoy!!]

"Well they probably will if he had touched you" Seungmin nodded, then their conversation shifted. 

From there the brunette had learned that the mans name was Seo Changbin, he was actually really fun to talk to. Still didn't match chans friendliness, the other seemed more stand-off ish. Someone who Seungmin would consider a friend who he would try to step up all the time. 

"Are you close with chan?" Changbin asked, the prince giving him a confused look. "Are you close with your guard? You stood up for hin pretty quickly, you even spoke before the king to protect him. 

"I guess, I do like him. He's very nice to me, I bet he's an amazing role model"

"He is! In fact I wouldn't be here if not for him" the brunette again gave a look which basically told the older to continue, "he saved me from street theives and gave me some place to stay and a job, everything i have now is thanks to him"

The prince smiled and gave a nod, "I see why my father likes him, though he'll probably try to repay Chan by offering him women. I hope he finds someone to make him happy" 

"Same, also does the king do that?"

"Hmm?"

"Offer guards women?"

"Yeah a lot of them do it, if the king sees that guard as exceptional they'd give them women to repay. Sometimes the kings would even give them men, my father has done it a few times. One of his old guards who had became paralyzed in battle the king gave him a man instead of a woman"

"Whoa...so it's safe to say Chan will get a nice pretty woman?" Seungmin nodded and gave a sigh before laying back on his bed. He looked at the ceiling, just thinking about chan marrying a woman made something inside the brunette hurt. 

As if something had pinched his heart hard enough to send a lump to his throat. Maybe it was because the brunette knew if the guard left to marry he'd be alone again, yeah he'd probably be king by then but it still hurt. 

He doesn't know how he'd hold up if the only friend he knew had fallen in love and left, yeah he'd be happy for the older but the prince knew with marriage often times children werent far behind. A few of his previous guards had left because their wives had gave birth. 

But again just the thought of Chan getting someone and being intimate with them made that lump in his throat appear. 

Then again pretty soon his father would be talking about marriage to him, he could be king and not be married but other kingdoms would look at it Seungmin as a lesser. So marriage was something he'd have to do soon. 

-..-

After sometime both Seungmin and Changbin were sat down at seungmins table, both talking. Mainly about books, both found it entertaining so they continued.