6

Over the next few days the king had talked with seungmin privately, just asking how he liked chan and if he was willing to watch the execution of the previous guard.

Obviously he stated that he really liked chan and explained why, which the king seemed surprised and smiled a bit. The elder was happy his son was happy and he felt good knowing he could trust the guard, he did also ask if he wanted to pick a woman out for the guard.

Seungmin got quieter and hesitated stating, "I want chan to choose someone for himself, no matter who it is I want him to be happy with who he choses" the king smiled and nodded.

"Alright, he'll be able to choose anyone he wants" Seungmin smiled back, it was forced but he was at least happy he gave the raven haired guard freedom to love who he wants.

All the brunette wants is for Chan to be happy like how the older has made him happy, yeah it'll be hard letting the older go but he'll be willing to do it if it means chan can be happy.

-..-

Hours passed and seungmin also passed out, he had been walking around the the king. He walked the equivalent of 26 miles no stop with his father, as soon as he was able to see his guard immediately he hugged him.

Within 3 minutes seungmin had fallen asleep on the older, using his shoulder as a pillow. Chan just giggled and brought him up to his room, he layed the younger down and smiled when the brunette didn't let him go.

He had a tight grip on chans red, white, and black uniform. His usual attire is slacks and a regular white button-up, due to having to go down to his soldiers quarters he changed into his uniform.

It really wouldn't have mattered if he put it on or not, but he's the soldiers role model he has to keep up an image.

It took a minute for Chan to get into a more comfortable position and lay next to the brunette, he smiled as he looked at the younger. The drop dead stunning boy was possibly the best thing to happen to him.

Before he was so stressed his hair was falling out and after he got orders to watch over the brunette his life just got better. He found comfort In the princes smile, he found warmth in the princes arms, he also found somewhere he belongs.

Right next to seungmins side.

He don't intend to ever leave it.