2.

while watching over the prince, chan had picked up on quite a few things. The boy isn't really used to human interaction and his social battery runs out quickly, he may seem kinda cold hearted but he's actually really sweet and innocent.

For example: one time the brunette had freaked out over a small paper cut chan accidentally got, he isn't even sure how he managed to cut himself. He just saw blood over his hands and asked the brunette for the first aid kit. He had never seen someone run so fast in his life.

Poor boy had probably never even gotten one himself, he seemed shocked it happened and sympathetic. That didnt stop him from sitting, basically in the guards lap and helping clean the wound out.

Chan had also found out that the brunette loves to cuddle, no matter where they are he'd cuddle into chans side. It didn't matter, standing up, sitting, laying down, eating, seungmin found a way to cuddle.

The maids wouldn't dare say anything to the king about it, they were not in the mood to clean up the guards blood. The other guards stationed inside the castle didn't say anything either, Chan was their caption. He was the soul who made sure his soldiers had food and water every night. He was the one who made sure they sticked together.

So no one was willing to say anything, plus the prince seemed happy so there was no reason to tell the king.

-..-

Though while being with the older, seungmin had gathered that all his subordinates have high respect for him. He don't blame them.

If he can watch his finger bleed profusely and still keep a stone cold face, he was definitely worth respecting. Recently as they got closer the brunette had began cuddling with chan. He just can't help it, something about how safe the older makes him feel allows for him to be pliant to whatever chan does.

The olders natural smile and clingy personality makes it easy for seungmin to open up to him and show him his most vulnerable side. Even when hes is a sour mood the olders presence makes everything better, though he had only gotten mad twice in the days Chan has been watching him.

Granted the first one was because he had no more books to read and the second one he just lost his patience trying to open a box, he even threw it on the ground and it still didn't open. Chan had came and saved the day though, he opened the box as if it was butter (the older busted out into laughter at the look he had given him).

Thankfully Minho would be coming over later, and he always comes with new books for seungmin to read, the brunette wasn't sure how his brother would react to the situation that happened; he was always really protective over seungmin.

-..-

Minho had met the boy when He was 3, his parents didn't think to tell him of his new sibling. Obviously he was mad, but what angered him the most was the fact that they left the 3 year old alone. They didn't even let him outside!

Quickly the older realized it was because he had stepped out of the line of the throne, he felt bad for the kid. He also felt very guilty. It was because of him that the boy was such a pasty white and looked as if he would die any moment.