The Story Begins

Y/n's POV

I was watching a video from Twice in the middle of the dance practice room with headphones because I'm a big fan while i was watting for JYP to come, he said "Y/N I need to talk to you" soooooo here I am. I was in fangirl mode screaming, crying and saying things like "I wanna merry Sana!!!!" (Because she is my bias) I was very hyper because of the coffee of this morning was very strong so you can guess I was jumping and doing weird stuff...

Until I got tired and decide to sing  Love you twice from Huh Yujin because I'm planning on doing a cover so I have practice. After some minutes i got bored and start watching some Twice concerts being more specific Sana's fancam 🙃 God Jihyo help me please she is sooooooo CUTE AND HOT AT THE SAME TIME. I didn't realise that I actually said that out loud.

Sana's POV

I wonder why JYP called us Ummmm..

"Jihyo-na do you know why PD-nim wants to see us?"   I asked Jihyo since she is our boss.
"Hmm being honest I don't have a clue he just said he wants all of us in the dance practice room, he said something about gandering all the JYP family but he didn't said much about it"  Jihyo said with a very serious expression.

"Uuuu sooo that means that Sana unnie--" Chaeyoung said in a annoying tone.

"Is gonna see her CRUSHHH!!!!!! YYY/NNNN!!! UUUUUUUU!!!" Everyone said at the same time including Jihyo. Its sometimes annoying.
"Guys! Stop it!" I said while I was blushing.
"But seriously Sana when are you gonna talk to her" Momo said with worry in her eyes

"Mmmm I don't know soon I guess" I said nervous.

"You better do it fast then, if not she might have a boyfriend or girlfriend by the time you confess to her" Mina said in a very wise and serious way.

"Hey! Guys do you hear that?, I think is Y/N singing in dance practice room!"  Jeongyeon and Nayeon said looking at me with a smirk on there faces, I just sigh after that every thing was silent I only could hear the beautiful voice of Y/N.

I swear if someone tells me who are this girls I'll say I don't know them seriously they like to tease me and more if it involves Y/N.

Whe were wetting close to the dance practice room and Y/N's voice whas wetting lauder. I think Y/N's voice is lauder than Jihyo's.

We were a in front of the dance practice room and suddenly we heard Y/N screaming saying "SANNAA PLEASE MARRY MEEEEE!!!! YOU ARE SOOOOO CUUUTEEEE AND HOT AT THE SAME TIME WAAAAA!!!!

"WTFFFF!!! " Jeongyeon said in disbelief
"HOLY COW!!"Nayeon said shook
"SHUUUTT!!" Chaeyoung said like wtf
"DID SHE JUST SAID WHAT I THINK SHE SAID" Momo said looking at me with a smile on her face
She did unnie she did"  Tzuyu said patting Momo's shoulder and closing her eyes.
"Sana today is your lucky day" Mina said calmly and with a light smile.