The Snack section

The little Cub showed us our room and we saw that our luggage was already there I was very grateful because I didn't want to carry any more suitcases.

The bedroom was really big it had a beautiful balcony with a gorgeous view I mean it was not as gorgeous as Sana but it's a good one, then we started to explore the bedroom it had a king size bed, a big closet and a beautiful bathroom the room was not to bright not to dark it was perfect.
I was bussy admiring the room till a voice snapped me from my thoughts.

"So I guess we are gonna have to share the bed" Sana said with a hand on her chin

"I don't have a problem with it but if you do I can sleep on the floor" I said

"Well I don't have a problem eider just don't do anything to me while I'm slipping" She said with a smirk on her face.

"Why would I do such a thing like that. By the look on your face I should be the one who says that." I said with a discusted face.

We were looking at each other trying to contain our laugh bust we couldn't so we ended up laughing our life's off.

"Hey Y/N do you wanna watch a movie?~~"

"Yeah, what kind of movie?"

"Mmmmmmm do you like K-Dramas?"

"Yeah!"

"Do you know the one called Weight lifting fairy?"

"Of course!"

"Okay then let's watch it"

"Okay I'll go and buy some snacks do you wanna come?"

"How if we don't have a car"

"Oh,about that I asked a staff member if they can bring my car"

"Okay, let's go~!"

I grabbed my car keys and we went downstairs.

"Hmm there's nobody I guess they went to sleep already"

"No look" She said pointing to the couch we saw almost all JYP family sleeping and some of them were snoring

"Hey Sana do you have a pen?" I said with a mischievous smile

"No but I have 2 markers" She looked at me with the same expression

"That's much better" we looked at each other like there was no need for words and we started to paint their faces.

Some minutes after we heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Hey what are you guys doing can I join?" Jeongyeon whispered

"Sure, Sana do you have another marker?" I asked

"Here" She said while throwing the marker at Jeongyeon.

"I'm very sorry my love but this is for looking at that girl in the mall" Jeongyeon said while painting Nayeon's face.
" Hey Sana 2yeon is real?"

"Yeah"

"Yes, my favorite ship is real" I said smiling.
After some minutes we were finally done, we even painted JYP's face.

"Well now that we are done let's take a family picture" I said grabbing my phone.

"Thanks unnie for helping us" Sana said.