Why?.......

A/N:I'm so sorry,I almost cried thinking about this chapter. Please don't hate me.

Time skip

(1 month)

31fst of October

Y/N's POV

Well what can I say, Everything is going very good Sana and I are more than happy. Why? Well now we can love each other freely without our parents wetting in the way. I like to go and paint parts of the forest and Sana likes to go with me she started reading more on our way back she tells me what she read. We are now preparing a couple dance for MAMA, there's gonna be a contest of couple dance. PD-Nim is more than happy with our relationship our fans seem to take it pretty well, of course there are some people that don't like it but we are not boderd by that.
Today is 31 of October, yes Halloween we're gonna do a Halloween special in this amazing house. We helped with the decorations and putting up the structures so the staff members can rest  we thank them for their hard work. As we are not experts we had a little help, Sana was helping in little stuff with staff supervision, why? Well she's a little clumsy, and tomorrow is Jeongyeon's birthday so we're preparing a special party for her.

I was putting the tarp for putting the snack bar till I had a weird feeling I really don't know why maybe it is because of the nervousness? But why? I'm used to filming for a long time, I'll just continue with my job.

"Jagi!!!" I voice sweet like honey took me out of my thoughts, it was none other than Sana she was running to meet me till she almost fell but I was fast enough to catch her.

"My love!! You should be more careful" I huged her.

"I know sorry" She said while making a lethal ageyo I just had a wide smile

"You never fail to make me smile" I said leaning for a kiss catching her beautiful lips. Every time I kiss her is full of love I could never change her for nothing in this world, planet or universe.

"Jagi I have to go now, I just came to kiss u real quick" She said getting away.

"Be careful my love!! I love u!" I said waiving goodbye.

"I love u too!!"

"Gay" Suddenly Ryujin popped out of nowhere.

"Holy shit Ryujin!!!"

"Soooooo there are some new staff members that were brought randomly so we are gonna have to work with them. I asked JYP if he knew about it and he said no but his friend knows anygays don't be scared if u see a new face." She said and rolled her eyes.

"O-ok Ryujin." I said and she left to another snack stand.

'Okay that was random' I thought.

I finished putting up the tend and the table I just needed to go for the snacks.

I was walking till I saw a familiar face.
I guess she's the witch who got Sana and I married. But how come She looks like a 16 year old girl like she hasn't aged I'll ask her name.

I was gonna aproach her tell she got called by another staff memeber.
Hummm i swear she looks familiar, Yeah whatever.

Time skip
Because I can

3:30 pm

Finally we are almost gonna start the filming time supposedly we are gonna start with the house of terror then the maze of horror and lastly we're gonna have snacks and talk about our expiriences.
But I still feel something odd.

-Honey!- Sana said giving me a big hug -How you doing princess?-  She said breaking a little Our Hug -Happy, I'm very happy!-  -Is it because you have me?-  -Yes!-  she gave me a quick peck on the lips.
-I saw the haunted house! Do you want to be my partner?!- She said very exited
-I would love to my dear- I said kissing her forehead.

I can shine with you, but never without you.

This might be the last time I see her.

The end of our story might be near?

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Sana:

Promise me you'll be fine while I'm gone

That I'll see u later

Till next time, I love you.............

Blood

Tears

Anger

Disaster

And

DEATH.....

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

31fst of October

(A/N: Time travel??? This is not a flashback!!!)

5:00am

Y/N...

Y/N...

Y/Nniiiiieeeeeee!!!!!!- I was awaken by a high tone voice that belongs to my beautiful wife. - Y/N you have to wake up quickly our tree is dying you have to see it also do you remember or marks that we have on our ring fingers mine is turning black and is fading it's supposed to be golden let me see yours I showed her my ring finger and my Mark was Gray and it was fading too....

But why?.......