THE RIDE

Y/N's POV

I woke up excited, I didn't had much sleep but I had a lot of energy.

I got out of my bed checking the time it's 6:00 am just on time but still I had to hurry because I'm a little slow 🙃.

I got a shower, got dressed, I was wearing some black jeans, black vans, a white T shirt with a red shirt with black squares and a white jean jacket because it was cold outside, I made some breakfast and started to grab my luggage and started to take it down to my black Impala from 1967 (Yes that car is old but I take care of it with my life) I had 2 big ass suit cases (Dude is 1 year I had to pack almost all my clothes).

After that I went up to check I didn't forget anything I grabbed my wallet my phone charger and checked all doors and windows are closed, now I'm done, I went down to my garage and started the engine of my beautiful Impala and drove away to the JYPE building.

Sana's POV

"WAAAAaa"  I screamed while I was stretching and waking up.

I was very excited about the trip because I could spend more time with my friend Bangchan, but most of all Y/N maybe I can confess to her.

I got out of my bed took a shower and put some comfy clothes:
Black broken jeans white shirt and a huge gray bluish sweater.

Last night I was SOOOOO excited that I already put my luggage in jihyo's car.

I went outside my room and I realised that there's nobody awake and its 6:30 It's early but we are 9 solo we take a loooooong time so I decided to wake them up I went to their room and woke them up.
I was on top of Jihyo and said
Jihyo-naaaa!!!! Waky waky Rise and shiiineee!!.
She just looked at me with an upset face
Jihyo-na you have to wake up it's 6:45 already, I'll go first to the company. I said
But you don't know how to drive very well you are still learning. She said with a worried face.
Yes I don't know how to drive properly that why I'm going to walk It's not that far way and I already made breakfast for all. I said with a smile

Alright go then take care okay? She said smiling and getting up.

I was outside of our house already, I started to walk peacefully until it started to rain hard and coursed my self for bringing an umbrella.

At that same moment I saw a black classic car very beautiful that was heading to my way.

Y/N's POV

I was driving very peacefully until I saw a girl under the rain "MMMMMMM is that Sana?" I said to my self "yes it is Sana!".
I stopped beside her and put a window down
"Hey do you need a ride?" I said.
Really?! I mean I don't want to be a burden really." Sana said very nervous
"Don't worry you are not a burden, Come on hop in" I said with a smile and she got in
"Good morning by the way" I said kinda of nervous. Osea Sana in my car my bias who wouldn't be nervous deamn she's soooooo god deamn prettyyyyy.

"Oh good morning." Sana said nervously.
"SOOOOO may I ask what were you doing under the rain?, you could've got sick"
"Oh yeah I was walking to the company I wanted to get there early so I don't miss the trip and I wanted some fresh air early in the morning"

"Hmm I don't wanna be nosy but if you're going to the trip where's your luggage?."

"You're not being nosy at all my luggage is in Jihyo's car she will take it for me." She said very confident
"Uh that's very nice."
"Y/N?"
"Yes?"
"Do you wanna be my friend?" She said with a little smile
"Yeah sure! Today is gonna be a good day! I" said very happy
"Why do you say so? She said curious
Because I maid a new friend today which is Minatozaki Sana herself!" I said very proud
"Jajajajaja" We both laughed
"Your car is very pretty I've never being in a classic car before but I like them."
"Thanks this car is called Impala its very fast it was used for races, do you wanna see?" I said with an exciting smile
"But we might get in trouble
Dont worry its early and there's nobody also I have a race license so we are safe no worries."
The traffic light changed into green and I started to go as fast as could.
"WAAAAAAA IT'S SOOOO FAAASSST!" She screamed and smiling
"YEEEAAHH" I was screaming
"AAAAAAAAAAA" we were screaming at the same time and I started press the brakes slowly.
"Wow! That was amazing~!" she said when we finally stopped at the red light.
"Really? Do you think so?" I said in confussion
"Yes I do think so." She said with a smile
"Wow you are the first person to say that, you know I have done this before with my manager and my parents and they told me it was horrible and scary."