The Tree

Time skip
Next day

Last night I fell asleep beside Sana I was sooooooooo tired I didn't change my clothes and Sana as well.

I woke up at 6:00 am Sana was not awake yet so I went to the bathroom to have a quick shower and wear my exercise clothes.

I went down to the kitchen and I started cooking some pancakes, bacon, eggs and some café de olla that I learned how to do recently.

I was making breakfast for everybody all JYP family so you can imagine a lot of food.

After an hour or two I finished making breakfast for the Army. I prepared the table and cleaned the dishes that I used, then I heard a scream that came from the living room.

Then I remembered what I did last night with Sana and Jeongyeon.

I went to check and everybody was awake some were laughing and some were angry as for JYP he was laughing a lot.

Then I felt I was gonna die.

"Y/N it was you!!!!!" The baby cub Chaeyoung said angry

" Shit!! I'm doomed!!!" I started running to the gym.

"Chaeyoung!! Y/N made breakfast for us, come back here!!!" Jihyo said scolding Chaeyoung.

I was inside the gym and I started my workout after that I put on my boxing gloves and started to practice.

Sana's pov

I woke up and I saw Y/N wasn't here so I went to have a quick shower and wear some casual clothes.

I went down to the kitchen and I saw everyone having breakfast Mmmmmmm... It smelled delicious.

"Good mornin- Holy Shit!!WHAT HAPPEND TO YOUR FACES GUYS!!!" I asked like if I didn't know anything.

"Sana don't pretend they know already I had to tell them" Jeongyeon said while stuffing her mouth with bacon.

"Hey Jeong save some for me!" I said doing a pout.

"Are you gonna apologize?" Jihyo said with her face painted like Thomas.

"I'm sorry guys" I said trying not to laugh at her Thomas face.

"It's alright unnie" Mingrui said.

"Yeah! we took some pictures, look" Zihao said showing me his phone.

"Cool pics Zihao" I said smiling

"Thanks unnie!" He said.

"Can someone pass me a plate please?" I said

"Here" Momo said with her mouth stuffed with food.

"Thanks" I said and I took a seat.

"Hmmmmm your future girlfriend knows how to cook well" Nayeon said in a teasing mode.

"Do you like Y/N SANA!?!?!?!?!" All JYP family said.

"Yeah" I said looking at Nayeon I swear if looks could kill she would be dead already.

"Sana if you and Y/N date at some point let me tell you I agree and there's no problem with it, She's a very nice girl and I think she's the right one for you" JYP said smiling

"Really PD-nim?" I said almost choking on my food and he just nodded.

"Hey talking about Y/N were is she" I asked