845.Exposing The Weak Schemes

A hint of amusement appeared in Lisa's eyes. "How about I give you both some space?"

Eunbi suddenly felt that Lisa was quite tactful. "In that case, I really have to thank Older Sister Lee."

...

"Dumbass, how old are you?"

"26." Truthfully, Eunbi was thirty years old this year. She was claiming to be four years younger than she truly was.

"I'm only twenty-two." Lisa glanced at her meaningfully. "Based on your appearance alone, one would think you were an old woman in your thirties. Don't you feel ashamed about addressing me as 'Older Sister'?"

Truthfully, she felt that thirty years old was the age when most women looked the most beautiful. Some women could even pass off as young adults at that age.

However, she could not appease the annoyance in her heart without addressing this Hwang one as an 'old woman'.

"..." Eunbi's expression turned poor for a moment. She hesitated for a moment before saying. "I'm only twenty six years old this year.The words 'old woman' aren't suitable for me."

If it wasn't for the sake of Jungkook, would she suffer this much grievance from Lisa?

When the opportunity arrived, she would kill Lisa and push the responsibility onto other players.

Jungkook wrapped one arm around Lisa's thin shoulders and spoke in heartache. "My wife, don't lower yourself to her level. I won't touch anyone aside from you. Besides..."

He glanced at Eunbi in disdain and seemed to find her too dirty for his eyes. "This woman is full of lies. Who knows what she has been doing since she arrived here? For the past ten days, she must have relied on 'accompanying' other players to survive. She is as dirty as anyone could possibly be. You have to forgive her for her shameless attempt at seducing me."

"That makes sense." Lisa nodded.

Eunbi was in disbelief. "CEO Jeon, how could you say that about me! I'm clearly still innocent..."

"Stop pretending." Lisa waved her hand impatiently. "Your body is covered with the stench of countless men. It's especially smelly. Even I can smell it on you. Jungkook's nose is even sharper than mine. You can't fool him."

"..." When Eunbi heard this, she instantly turned pale.

All of a sudden, she was in tears with a pitiful expression. She sniffled and said bitterly, "CEO Jeon, you have to believe me. I was left with no choice. Just as you said, I had to do it for the sake of surviving. No matter what, though you saved my life first, I still took the risk to save both of you. It was due to my effort that you were able to overcome that dangerous situation."

"Enough." Jungkook exposed her lazily. "I've long seen through your weak schemes. The two foreigners who pursued us this morning were clearly affiliated with you."

She was in shock. "CEO Jeon, have you misunderstood something?"

Jungkook smiled coldly. "Why don't you explain it to me then? The two players fired countless bullets towards both of us but not a single shot was directed at you. Why was that so?"

"I..." Eunbi did not expect him to be sharp enough to notice this.

"You can't answer me?" Jungkook fired at her. "That's because you belong to the same team as them. You were also the one who brought them to that factory."

Eunbi was flabbergasted. She immediately felt the urge to run away. However, as she took in Jungkook's charming features, she could not bring herself to leave this wealthy opportunity behind. She decided to struggle for the last time.

She gritted her teeth and admitted. "Yes. It's true that I led them there. I'm a helpless woman. I don't have the ability to protect myself. In these harsh circumstances, I can only survive by obeying them."

She began to cry miserably. "I didn't wish to be humiliated by them. But I had no other choice. They didn't treat me like a human. Instead, they used me as a living target. They made me run ahead to attract other players' attack. Then, they shot those players from the back. I was truly left with no other option.."