Chapter 1

"Emma Campbell!" The name brought butterflies to my stomach even though it was my name I just didn't like the way that all the teachers had to yell it out!

"Here." I said so quietly even a fly probably couldn't hear me. I felt the stares from everyone staring all at me it felt so uncomfortable.

"Psst Emmy; do you have a pencil I can borrow?" I turned around and see my best friend Lacy going through her backpack like it was a trashcan. Her backpack isn't that messy it was actually pretty neat. But that wasn't the problem Lacy was just clumsy and forgettable that's why most of the people who know here do not leave their things with her.

"Yeah I do here!"

"Thanks your a lifesaver!" I smiled and turned back around the rest of the class was pretty much boring since there was a sub and our regular teacher doesn't trust subs he decided that we should study for our test technically our re-take for our test but i didn't need to do anything since I always have good grades I couldn't help anyone. And when I say anyone I basically only mean one person Lacy. I barely talk in my classes you could probably-

RING

RING

RING

Lunch bell I quickly packed up all my things and waited outside for Lacy. When a extra pair of hands went and covered up my eyes.

"Guess who?"

"

"Damn you are good."

"Well I know that no one else besides you would do that plus I remember your voice from anywhere." Then Lacy comes out

"Come on guys I'm hungry I need to eat!" She grabbed both of our arm and dragged us down to the cafe that's what we call our lunch room.

"Hey I'll meet you guys there I need to go get something from my locker!" They both nodded and I quickly ran to the lockers. I really shouldn't call Lacy clumsy because I'm probably more clumsy I Emma Campbell just bumped into Blake Aston the school's Bad-Boy also known as The school's Player.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to. I really need to watch where I'm going and I call my friend clumsy when I''m the one who is more clumsy!" I laughed nervously he probably thinks I'm a freak.

"It's alright." He smirked. HE SMIRKED! Oh no why would he suddenly smirk- "Hey I never seen you around whats your name?" Of course he has never seen me around I was basically invisible to him since I have never made it to the popular chart I would never want to either It changes people.

"Um yeah. I'm Emma Campbell."

"Oh I'm Blake-"

"Yeah I know your Blake Aston aka School Player or Bad-Boy!"

"I've see you done your research on me!" He smiled. I kept waling and he followed why couldn't he just leave me alone that's all I wanted!