Chapter 8

Oh no...

Emma put her pizza down at the table and stared them both down and when I say both I mean Tiffany and Jackson.

"Where have you guys been?!"

"We told you already we went to eat lunch with some of our old friends."

"Yeah but that was an hour ago now it's 1:35 so where have you been?!" I knew it was probably time to stopped her before this get's any worse.

"Emma come on let's go back to the park."

"You know what yeah let's go I'm not going to let two people ruin my week."

"Come on." I dragged her out and she shook out of my hand she walked in front of me all mad and I let her after a while she finally calmed downed and decided to go back to the hotel.

"See my household will never have a day of none argument can you believe that ever since they both got married me and Jackson has drifted and me and him and her always have an argument every single day if we don't have it one day that would be a dream come true but you know how that dream will come true if she got divorced with Jackson then everybody would be happy."

"Emma don't you think that Jackson is very happy right now with Tiffany right now?"

"So it doesn't matter I'm not happy with it." I made her sit down at the nearest bench at the park and talked to her

"But you could be fine with it and you know how you could do that it's to try your best to get along with Tiffany."

"But what if I don't want too?"

"Well you better try because I don't think Jackson will get divorced with her just because you don't like her. He really loves her can't you see that? Can't you see how happy he is don't you think it would be cruel if he just got to divorced with the person he loves the most and ruin his happiness just for you?"

"Blake I see it I really see that he loves her it's just that I don't want them to think that they can replace themselves and become my parents, Its not a bad thing about it it's just that I don't want them to turn into my parents I don't want...Tiffany-" She started to cry which made me feel bad for her.

"Look Emma if you don't want to say it then don't I don't want to pressure you into doing something you don't want to do and cry people right now are looking at me." Okay I admit what I said was a little bit meaner because she started to cry harder.

"I....I I don't want.... Ti tiff tiffany to become my mom and....Jackson to be be become my dad. I don't want their behavior to become like my parents I like them right now their actually acting like my auntie and uncle I don't want that to change."

"Then why don't you just tell them how you feel don't you think that would be better for everyone?"

"If I could don't you think I would have and everything would be better now?"

"The why don't you?"

"Because now whatever I say to them." She did a quote to the them part and I'm  pretty sure she meant Jackson, "They will never ever believe me because they don't trust me anymore."

"How do you know you haven't tried it yet."

"I don't need to I know that they either won't listen or they won't understand."

"If you tell them then I will do whatever you want me to do but only if you tell them." Her face completely lit up after I said that why would I say that why am I so stupid?!

"If I tell them then you have to dress up like Pikachu!"

"Oh come on!" I whined

"Do you want me to tell them or not?"