Chapter 4

*At Home*

Hey-Blake

What do you want?-Emma

Nothing I just want to say hi.-Blake

Okay well you do remember when I said I never want to see you and talk to you right?- Emma

Yeah and I was wondering if we could start over and just you know become friends again and tell me what happened because I think I deserve an explanation!-Blake

Yeah I guess you do deserve an explanation and if we do become friends you know Jake will hate you so why are you even taking that risk?-Emma

Because I really want to become friends with you and I think I can make it work out between me and Jake!-Blake

Better not involve any violence-Emma

It won't I've changed over the past summer- Blake

There's one thing that won't change is you title Mr.player- Emma

Nope I'm not a player anymore- Blake

So Mr.Badboy- Emma

.....-Blake

Told you that one thing about yourself is that your still a badboy and you still have a rep to keep- Emma

Um....True.....Hey can you open your window?-Blake

Um okay?- Emma

I guess I was to dumb to know that he was tricking me because once I opened it a person jumped in and of course that person is Blake!

"Hola! How do you still not learn never to open your window to me I thought you would remember that!"

"Yeah well now I have learned my lesson can you please get out of my room!" I said annoyed after this whole time I'm still annoyed of him for always coming into my room when I specifically said he CANNOT come into my room!

"Nah I think I'll stay your bed's kinda comfy oh so is this bean bag chair!" He said while sitting down on my bean bag tossing!

"Okay no more nice Emma!"

"I'm so scared ahhh!" Sarcasm

"Just get out of my room NOW!"

"Or what!" He'll regret for asking that! He smirked at me ugh why does he do that I climbed out of the window and then went into his room I could see a figure in my room quickly standing up I knew Blake was probably panicking but why? What type of secrets were Mr.Bad Boy hiding? I had a plan and that was to see what he was so afraid of me seeing and what he was keeping. Before I did I looked at my window and I didn't see a figure standing I saw a figure sitting instead he must be sitting down on MY bean bag chair! This was a good chance for revenge! Once I looked around his room a pair of muscular arms were wrapped around my waist and I could feel the warmth coming from the person's body when I finally snapped out of my trance I turned around and saw Blake!

"What on earth Blake I thought you were a kidnapper!"

"Then you would have been kidnapped a long time ago you hesitated and didn't even do anything until 1 minute later plus if there was a kidnapper I will hurt them! My Girl=My Life Touch her=Your last day on earth!" Wow that was so heart warming knowing that someone actually cares. But this is different this caring is from Mr.Bad Boy himself! Why would he care aren't I a nobody to him!

"Awe I feel so special!"

"Yeah sure whatever you should get some sleep though!" He said running through his hair with his fingers!