Chapter 2

"Come on it's not that scary!"

"Did you know that most accidents happen when your on-" I shivered then continued, "That thing!"

"Don't judge Rosalie she will not hurt you!" I looked at my black watch and started to walk I could tell he was following me with his motorcycle so I decided to keep him as my company so I wouldn't be that bored!

"So you name your motorcycles?"

"Well yeah!"

"Unbelievable!" Then we were finally at school

"You should go in first I don't want people to see you with me the invisible girl and ruin your rep!

"Don't worry about that!" I tired to warn him when we went in to school together everybody stopped and stared at us I quickly tried my best to find Lacy Jake.

"Hey guys!" I quickly dragged them out of the cafe and tried my best to lose Mr.Player!

"Um Emmy you want to tell us why you were with Blake when you guys arrived?" Jake had a worried face I knew that if I told them what happened Jake would probably freak out maybe I should keep the part where I talked to him at night!

"UmBlakeismyneighbor!" I said so quickly they probably didn't even understand

"What?" They both said in a unison!

"Blake is my neighbor!" They both gasped then looked at me! I knew that it was a good thing that I didn't tell them about what happened last night!

"Okay well I guess we should have expected that so no biggie!" We all walked to class and Jake dropped off me and Lacy off to class then walked to his class all alone.

"I need to tell you something but you have to promise me you won't tell Jake!"

"Ok! What is it?"

"I'll tell you during lunch when Jake's with his friends!" She nodded and we continued with our classes later on.

*During Lunch*

RING

RING

RING

"All right you guys have to study for your finals retake remember schools over in one more week!" We all quickly packed up our things and went to lunch I went over to Lacy's class and waited for her to get out her teacher was really mean she wouldn't let anybody out until she was done talking like what the freak just let them go.

"Hey Lacy!"

"Hey! Can you tell me now what happened I been bugging myself about it!"

I told her the whole story and about what happened and why I didn't want Jake to know she agreed with me! This is only because all three of us has known each other since we were in daycare! We headed over to the cafe and see Jake and his friends laughing Jake spots me and Lacy and heads towards us!

"Hey guys why were you so late lunch is almost over!"

"Um we were just talking plus me and Emmy don't feel hungry at all so don't worry about us!" Lacy sucks at being cool I bet you that we could have not been guilty when she stopped at talking. But her face would probably give it out so I guess there isn't any difference!

"Um okay?" he didn't look like he cared so I guess we were good! Although he had the face when he knew something was going on he didn't say anything so that was even better then him asking!

*After Lunch*

Class started already and Mr.Player came in minutes late but that was no big surprise!