Chapter 6

What ever happened between Mark and Blake what did they have against each other? Why did Blake hate Mark and why did Mark hate Blake?

What am I going to do? I panicked and paced back and forth my room thinking about what I should do. If I tell Blake he will do something about it and when I say do something about it I mean it in the "Bad way" If I don't listen to Mark I don't know what he might do. Maybe this is a dream maybe if I sleep and wake up tomorrow I'll be fine and this will just go back to how it was before without a threat and everybody's happy.

"Emma you need to sleep I can hear you pacing back and forth all the way in my room. Is something wrong?"

"No nothing's wrong." I said nervously he backed up looking like he knew what happened.

"Alright well get some sleep I need to talk to you tomorrow."

"Okay."

*The next morning*

"Good morning dad."

"Good morning Emma."

"So you had something to tell me?"

"Well I wouldn't say tell I would say... discuss." I got really worried when he paused and continued

"Okay? What is it?"

"I have been dating this girl for about 3 months now and we've planned to get married. I haven't told you this because I didn't know if our relationship was steady and I didn't know how you would react to this." I was mad and sad and mostly mad. I couldn't take it why would he do that to me why would he keep it a secret and if he had told me sooner I would have tried my best to get to know her better and get use to her but know is not really a good time he tells me this when they are planning to get married they probably will why would I even say planning? I stormed out of the house and left my "Dad" in the house thinking about what he has done.

*Jackson's P.O.V ("dad")*

"....React to this." Once I told her everything she stormed out of the house. I should have known this would happen but she doesn't have a choice here I'm the one who is getting married she is making it seem like she is the one getting married. Maybe she just needed some time to calm down. I called Tiffany to tell her what happened.

"Hi you have reached Tiffany's voicemail please leave a message after the beep thanks you. Beep"

"Hey Tiffany when you get this message call me back please bye."

*1 hour later*

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hello?"

"Hey Jackson it's Tiffany."

"Oh Tiffany."

"You have something to tell me?"

"Yeah I told my "Daughter" about the marriage and...."

"I'm guessing she didn't take it well?" She had a little worried tone

"Yeah but don't worry she'll calm down and we can all talk this out she's a great kid she'll warm up to you."

"That's not what I'm afraid of I'm afraid that she would think your replacing her mother with me and her father with you have you ever thought about that?"

"No I haven't."

"Well maybe you should go tell her that."

"Too late."

"What do you mean to late?"

"I'm mean she got mad and didn't take the surprise well and stormed out of the house I don't know where she went or how long she's going to be gone I don't even know if she will come back."