Chapter 3

"WHAT DID YOU DO?! I CAN'T KEEP THIS AWAY FROM JAKE YOU KNOW THAT HE WILL BE PISSED WHEN HE FINDS OUT HE'S VERY PROTECTIVE OF US AND YOU KNOW THAT AND ESPECIALLY SINCE YOUR PLAYING THIS GAME WITH-" she quickly stopped talking and stared at the person behind me I turned around and see Jake with a confused face maybe I should just tell him what happened maybe he'll understand right?

"Emmy!" Lacy snapped me out of my trance and I looked at her she looked worried

"What?"

"Um I don't know if Jake heard our conversation he just looked at us and walked off looking pissed

"Oh no I'll go find him!"

"Maybe I should go with you; You know just in case he loses control at least you'll have backup!"

"Nah I'll be fine I know Jake wouldn't hurt me at all!"

"Okay but if anything happens just run!" I laughed and walked to his favorite calm down place and relax place and that place would be the football field!

*At the football Field*

"Jake!" I looked around and finally saw a person sitting down at on bleachers I ran over to that person and that person was not Jake where could Jake be he couldn't have left school he had to be somewhere near. I search for him the whole entire lunch period but I still couldn't find him but that was until I got a text.

Dude your friend just punched me come and get him before I change my mind and decide to hurt him!-Blake

Okay where r u guys?-Emma

In the back of the school!-Blake

Okay i'll be right there-Emma

Oh course he was in the back of the school I mean he is the school's badboy he must know the spots to where he won't get caught. I accidentally bumped into Mark oh no this was not the time! I tried to walk past him but he just stopped me!

"Trying to ignore me babe?"

"I actually have something to do so if you could just let go of my arm that would mean a lot to me!"

"Where you headed to?" I didn't say anything, "You do know that I'm not going to let go if you don't tell me right!" He squeezed my arm a little harder I whines a little and finally let go I rubbed my arm where now it was a hand print!

"Okay now that I have let go of your arm can you tell me where your headed off to?" I didn't have time before Blake would change his mind I have to hurry.

"Um I'm going to the back of the school!" He tried to talk but I stopped him and ran off to the back o the school and he followed me why is it like this boy is a magnet to me always following me around!

*Back of the school*

"JAKE!" I ran to him

"Emma!" Mark yells at me I ignored him and ran to save Jake but Blake stopped me

"Two questions!"

"First let Jake go and then tell me but you have to let those two go!"

"Fine;Let him go boys! Oh yeah and don't try to cause anymore problems with me again Jake because next time you won't be so lucky!" Before I knew it Jake was gone but Mark just stood there looking at Blake and Blake looked at Mark then looked at me!

"Why is he here and why did Jake punch me?!" Blake said to me while looking at Mark

"She doesn't need to answer you if she doesn't want to!" Wow thanks Mark but why was he defending me shouldn't he be interested in this story to!