Chapter 7

*Emma's P.O.V*

Hey I heard you yelling last night you okay? -Blake

Yeah it's fine. -Emma

I'm sorry😔 -Blake

What are you sorry for? It's not even your fault. -Emma

Ever heard that if a girl puts a period at the end of her sentence you better start apologizing if you want to live. Also because I haven't been there to help you and your going through this alone -Blake

Wow your so gullible. Plus it's still not your fault your still applying for colleges.  -Emma

Yeah I guess hey can you just stop with the periods it's making me scared -Blake

Someone opened my door and I looked at them it was Mark!

I have to go I'll talk to you tmrw -Emma

I put my phone down and looked at Mark.

"What are you doing here?"

"Awe can't I just see my favorite friend?"

I looked around me and around him.

"Who's your favorite friend because I'm pretty sure it's not me because I would never ever ever want to be your friend now get out of my house!"

"Awe now don't be like that." He walked closer and closer to me when he touched me that was it suddenly before I could do anything someone jumped in and punched Mark I closed my eyes and noticed that it was quiet I opened my eyes but to see that mark had left and Blake was in front of me.

"Are you alright Emma?" I was shaking I hugged him and started crying again

"Why does everything happen to me what have I ever done wrong I never done anything wrong and this happens to me!" Like that night I cried myself to sleep I woke up and was in my bed and saw a note on my phone.

I will always be here when you need me talk to me when you feel like it you know where I live anyways -Blake

I smiled and got up when my phone vibrated.

Last night was suppose to be fun but someone ruined it that's to bad we'll have some other day to have fun -Mark

I dropped my phone and ran into the bathroom. I got dressed and tired to forget everything that happened I went over to Blake house and have him the note and the message that Mark sent me I knew it was time to tell him what happen.

"That loser!" He got really angry i known him long enough to find out that when he gets angry he starts to clench his fist together but this time it was worse he clenched both of his hands and his ears started to turn mad.

"Blake...? Calm down." I started getting scared I've never seen him like this before I mean I have but never this mad

"How am I suppose to calm down he is threatening you to go out with him or else I will get hurt! You have to promise never to go out with him got it!"

"Yeah I won't! Now just calm down." He started to take deep breaths and calm down. Then my phone vibrated again.

That was a big mistake you should have never shown it to him that's a big big mistake. -Mark

I dropped my phone and Blake quickly grabbed it and read it he looked out the window and yelled.

"Hey stupid you better stop if anything happens to her I will kill you!" I started to cry I grabbed my phone and ran back to my house with out even telling Blake.

I went into my room and went into the bathroom I started to cry more and think about everything that has been happening I've been depressed ever since why was everything happening to me it's not fair. Why should I even live when I'm having all problems. I looked around and found a razor I turned it on and tried to cut myself but then someone barged in... BLAKE!