𝐹𝒶𝒾𝓇𝓎 𝒯𝒶𝓁𝑒𝓈

" You know me, better show me
that you could say it to my face . "

The tall, dark haired boy walked through the hospital alleyway, finding the hospital room of where his grandfather is, as he holds a card that shows the number of the room. ' 17 '

Knocking on the door first, he twists the door knob open and carefully closes the door, making his way towards his grandfather.

" Oh you're here, Joshua? Aren't you busy? You can meet me after your work. " The older says, laying on the bed as he stares at Joshua with concern.

" It's alright, The hospital is near my workplace anyway, I can stop by anytime. " Joshua replies, taking off his coat and places it on a chair.
" How are you feeling today? "

" Not bad, it's still the same as yesterday. " The older says with a raspy voice.

The dark haired responds with a nod, walking towards a small table, beside the hospital bed his grandfather was laying on. " Ah .. have you been reading? Can I tidy up a bit? "

" Sure, Thanks for your help. Sorry about the mess."
The older apologizes, glancing at Joshua as he rummages through the mess. " Thank you .. for visiting me. You're the only one who does. " Joshua's grandfather thanked the younger with a slight smile.

" Mom still hasn't come to see you? " Joshua turns his head to the other.

" No .. she hasn't.
At my age, being here in this room alone really makes me think .. I really don't have anyone by my side. But surprisingly, The grandson I hadn't seen in so long was the one who suddenly appeared to keep me company. " The older confessed, looking outside the window's view.

" Thank you .. Joshua. " He thanked the other again, still rummaging the mess.

" Don't worry about it, It's better for you to rest rather than continue thinking about unimportant-"
Joshua stopped talking, he got distracted from the book he had just found.

" A book about Dream Watchers? Where did you get this? " The dark haired opens the book, flipping the pages.

" Ah, I bought a new copy a year ago. Don't you remember, Joshua? I used to read you this story when you were young. " He explains to the other.

" You used to really like Fairy Tales! " Joshua's grandfather giggles as he talks, remembering the days when Joshua was a child.

" Yeah, I remember. " Joshua responded with a cold tone. " When I was in grade school and had only maids and tutors for company .. My grandfather who
I'd barely met suddenly started visiting me at home.

Every Sunday you would come to spend time with me, reading me the books you brought. "
Joshua continues talking.

- ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ -

The story of the Dream Watchers was our favorite.

The book said that Dream Watchers are like angels, sent my God.

They watch over humans who despair and grant them happiness through dreams.

Their job is to help change a human's life to fill it with brightness.