𝒟𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃

" You're holding me and holding back ,
I don't really care for that . "

The dream tv, where dream watchers are able to control or edit their partner's dream any way they want using the device.

This device is pretty simple and easy to use. It is often for dream watchers to see human using a similar device, they can draw on the screen.

Likewise, dream watchers can edit their partner's dream through this dream tv. The dream tv automatically connects to their assigned partner's dream.

And the moment their partner falls asleep, their dream shows up on the screen. If they are having a nightmare, dream watchers can easily erase it by swiping the screen.

The most fun part, is that whatever dream watchers draw on the device will also appear in their partner's dream. Drawing in their dreams is super fun. It's what Jeonghan looks forward to the most about dream watching.

But, Joshua seems to be a big problem. Jeonghan's device were pitch black. At first, he thought it was broken, but it isn't made from humans, it's unbreakable.

The blonde boy tried restarting the device, giving it a good smack a couple of times, but it still refuses to work. " If the problem isn't with the tv then .. could it be .. " Jeonghan zooms out the screen, only to see Joshua standing alone in the dark.

" There he is! " Jeonghan stares at the screen in relief, but the feeling of relief didn't last long. His face switches emotion as he realize how Joshua's dream was pitched black.

Of course the blonde boy tried to edit the other's dream but it seems like he failed. He couldn't control a thing. This time, Jeonghan wasn't lucky as before.

He tried to look for the solution all night long, until morning came and Joshua woke up .. he still had no idea how to fix it.

~

The Eternal World Library, where Jeonghan is found to be walking around inside the pillar building, in search to find his best friend Methyst.

He was planning to ask his female best friend's opinion about what had happened last night.
After walking around for about 15 minutes, he founds Methyst. Chatting with her other friend, Ruby.

" Methyst ~ " Jeonghan calls out his best friend who was sitting on a chair, busy jabbering with her friend. " Oh, Jeonghan! Fancy seeing you here. "
The pink haired girl waves her hand to the boy.

" Well, I've been looking for you, there's something I need to ask .." He confesses. " Oh, wait— Something recently happened to Ruby. " His best friend cuts him off.

Jeonghan walks closer to the two, with a curious feeling. " What's going on? "
Continuing the conversation, the pink haired girl replied, " Ruby's partner just pass away .. " she looks at Ruby with a cold feeling.

Ruby hesitates to speak at first, but she decides to let her words flow.
" I feel like a failure. We're almost at the one year mark and my task would've been done. But my partner suddenly ended his own life. " Ruby expressed her sad thoughts to the both of them.

Jeonghan eyes widened from shock, he had feeling about Joshua for somewhat reasons. " Suicide .. ? How did that happen!? " The blonde boy asks the said girl. " My partner kept having nightmares all year. Initially, their bad aura looked like it had started to dwindle down. Since I failed to give them good dreams, their bad aura kept growing. They were already going through a lot in their life, add nightmares on top of that .. "

" In the end, they fell into a Deep Depression.
I didn't know what to do, so all I could do was only watch as they decided to take their own life. "

All those words kept ringing and ringing on Jeonghan's ear, he definitely does not want Joshua to end up like that.

Jeonghan couldn't imagine how it feels like watching your partner ending their lives with his own eyes.
Even Mike, he used to be full of despair. But because of the beautiful dreams and letters Jeonghan has sent to his dreams, he was able to go on.

' Why are humans so complicated .. ? '

Each human has a different mental constitution, and they can't always control it. Some of them might look fine on the outside, but deep inside the need help.

And those who go through bad days or feel hopeless in their lives can easily develop stress. Since dreams are the manifestation of a human's subconscious, it is not uncommon for their nightmares to increase stress and add to their depression.

Damaging their mental health in process.

~

Jeonghan flew back to the Real World, finding Joshua. Along the way, he realize that he had forgot to ask about his best friend's opinion about the incident. He rolled his eyes and groaned, but luckily, the person he was trying to find right now is in front of him.

" Oh! Has he finished working? " Joshua was to be seen staring at a group of friends in side of a school area, he had stopped walking from the sidewalk.

He stared at the group of students for a good long moment, but eventually snapped out of it. It seems like he was daydreaming about something, something that had happened in that school.

The dark haired boy rubs his forehead, sighing softly. " Why hasn't my head stop hurting since yesterday .. ? Annoying .. " Joshua continues walking, still rubbing his forehead.

Jeonghan stares above him, his dark aura was still visible. " Was this the high school he went? " The blonde boy looks at the school again. " Did something .. Happened to him here? "

To be continued ..

♫ - I know you
Faye Webster