𝒲𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹

" A sickly romance in the air ,
Lovers stroll without a care in sight . "

" Mike! Hey there! " Jeonghan, greets Joshua's grandfather, making the older flinch lightly on the bed.

" Are you—!?" Mike replies, unable to continue speaking from the sudden astonished action.

" Yes, I am your Dream Watcher. "

Unaware to speak, Jeonghan flew closer to the older as he holds his hands. " I'm here to thank you for believing in us .. and for not giving up on your life! "

" I am always by your side, Mike. So no need to worry and please be happy. Because your happiness, big or small means the world to us. " Jeonghan continues talking.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

What I said were such simple words.

And we only got to communicate for a short time.

But he was overjoyed.

It was a pleasant memory, for the both of us.

˚₊‧ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

And so, Seungcheol taps Jeonghan's shoulder,
" Jeonghan. "

" It's time. "

~

Joshua, sitting on a chair arguing with his mom.
It's not the first time they had argued like this, it just kept repeating. " You said the exact thing yesterday,
and the day before that, and last week! Do you really not have the time to visit, even for just one hour? "
The dark haired stated to his mother on the call.

" How many times must I tell you that your mother's a busy woman? " Joshua's mother snaps back.

" Mom, he is your only parent, and his health is declining rapidly. " The boy reprimand his mother.

" I am aware, but what can I do? Besides, even if I were to visit, do you think it would help his health? "

" That's not the point, I guess you haven't changed at all. You're still obsessed with work. " Joshua sighs, pulling the phone away from his ears.

" Joshua, watch your mouth—"

The boy ended the call with her mother's unfinished words, he was tired with her mother's own attitude.
As Joshua leans back from the seat, many footsteps were heard making Joshua break his thoughts about his mother.

A few nurses walked in front of Joshua,

" The patient at the end of the hallway? " One of the nurses asked.

" Yes, when I went to check, his heart's stopped.
I've informed the doctors. "

" Room 17, The patient named Mike? "

~

A few hours had past, Joshua's in disbelief about the news of his grandfather's pass. " .. I'm so sorry for your lost, Mr Hong. Let us know if you need any help. Please excuse me. " The said nurse left the room.