INFO

Y/N = Your name

"What is this place?" = whispers

"*What is this place?*" = Thoughts

"What is this place?" = Speaking

BOLD = Name

------------------- = Change in perspective / time skip, or cut away to another event

NOTE: 

- As the name suggests, this story is set in the, well, Universe of Steven Universe. This ISN'T a Steven x Male reader story, but rather a Male reader inserted INTO the story of the show. HOWEVER... there.... maaaayyyyyy be some...........romance.........just read and see. Try to guess in the comments I guess lol.

( Just to help with the guessing, it's not Garnet or Connie, for obvious reasons )

- The story's structure will be similar to that of the show, plus a few of my own "original" chapters with another overarching story weaved in. However, Y/N won't be inserted into EVERY episode, as that just feels like I would be doing too much of "Episode (--), 'featuring Y/N who just stands in the corner' ", get it?

- After I'm done with all of the main line story of the show, I will either continue the story of 'SU: The Movie' and 'SU: Future' in this book, or I'll just make it look nicer and make a seperate book for each of them. So the structure would look similar to this: 

* This book = (SHOW + SU: The Movie + SU: Future + some additional 'filler')

OR

* This book = (SHOW)

* Book (2) = (SU: The Movie + some additional 'filler')

* Book (3) = (SU: Future + some additional 'filler')

(In the comments, write which option you would rather read. Each have their own positives and negatives, so I'll think about both when I get close to finishing this book.)

NOTE:

- As you will find out soon, Y/N will have the abilities of a Saiyan (I have an obsession alright!). Now in terms of power scaling, we'll have to dial it down a fair bit, cause you know, the gems on their own aren't planet busters, while a low-level Saiyan... is. Now while his abilities will be explained in the BIO chapter, below is basically a rough outline for the scaling, it will be something like this:

( This scale is ONLY related to 'physical power/strength', and does not include anything like speed, experience or other abilities, such as Lapis and her water manipulation, other gems with any type of elemental manipulation, or any of the gem weapons and or Y/N's combat intelligence / abilities. )

( Greater than > )  ( Lesser than < )  ( Equal --- )

* Normal human   <    Y/N (Base)

* Normal human   <<    Y/N (Super Saiyan 1)

* Gems (I.e Pearl, Amethyst etc)   >    Y/N (Base)

* Gems (I.e Pearl, Amethyst etc)   ---   Y/N (Super Saiyan 1)

* Gems (Garnet, Jasper, Topaz etc)   >>>   Y/N (Base)

* Gems (Garnet, Jasper, Topaz etc)   >>   Y/N (Super Saiyan 1)

etc

( Use this scale as a basis for the story )

NOTE: 

- Also, I may not be able to work all of the SSJ forms into the story, unless I really screw with the scaling of the story, (WHICH I WILL MOST PROBABLY DO), so don't get hyped for SSJ Blue Y/N vs White Diamond lol. As of now, I have drafts / ideas as to how I can implement SSJ 3 into the story, but with SSJ God and Blue, I'll see if I can find a way for them to fit, in my own "unique" way of course. I have a couple of ideas so stay tuned.

- This is just me bull shitting out a draft idea for the 'POWERSCALING' for when the this story is in the [SU: FUTURE] arc.

* AS AN EXAMPLE: SSJ Blue Y/N would be one of, if not, THE strongest being on the planet, however he would be unable to outperform Steven (BUFF PINK FORM).

NOTE:

- As for the [S1], [S2] etc in the title. That refers to the season of the show that the chapter takes part in, so [S1] = Season 1 and so on.

- Anyways that's about it... HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS!!! NOW LETS MOVE ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

‐-----------------------------------------------------

RANKINGS:

#1 - supersaiyan [10th September 2023]

#1 - sayian [14th October 2023]

#1 - peridot [4th November 2023]

NUMBER OF READS:

1K reads - [7th October 2023]

2K reads - [29th November 2023]

3K reads - [19th December 2023]

4K reads - [12th January 2024]

5K reads - [18th February 2024]

6K reads - [31st March 2024]

7K reads -

8K reads -

9K reads -

10K reads -