[S1A] Chapter 1: Introductions

(1 Year later)....

The sun hung low in the sky as night began to creep onto the shores of Beach City, and the tantalising aroma of fries wafted through the air. Steven, with his ever-present sense of wonder and appetite, found himself at the local fry shop, "Beach Citywalk Fries."

Steven called out with a wide grin, approaching the counter. 

Steven: "Hey, Peedee!"

The shop owner's son, Peedee, who was busy behind the counter, glanced up with a knowing look. Peedee responded, his tone carrying a hint of amusement

Peedee: "Hey, Steven. The usual, I guess?"

Steven: "Yep! The bits, please!"

Peedee chuckled as he reached for a small box filled with crispy bits of fries, more crumbs than actual fries. He looked at Steven with a playful smirk.

Peedee: "You know, you could always just order actual fries,"

Steven, undeterred by the suggestion, simply shrugged as he leaned on the counter.

Steven: "But the bits are soooooo gooooood."

Peedee rolled his eyes good-naturedly as he handed over the box of bits. 

Peedee: "Alright, here you go, Steven. Enjoy!"

Steven: "Thanks, Peedee!"

He waved and bid farewell as Peedee returned to his work.

With his precious bits in hand, Steven decided to share the bounty with his friends. He strolled over to where the three unusual, multicolored women were standing. Amethyst, Garnet, and Pearl—members of the enigmatic Crystal Gems—were engrossed in their own discussions.

 Amethyst, Garnet, and Pearl—members of the enigmatic Crystal Gems—were engrossed in their own discussions

Steven greeted them, holding out the box of bits. 

Steven: "Hey, guys! Want some?"

Pearl, with her precise manners, gracefully declined with a polite nod, and Garnet simply shook her head. Amethyst, on the other hand, grinned mischievously and accepted the offer. She eagerly reached over, her fingers stained with grease as she scooped up the remaining bits and dropped them into her mouth, box included.

As Amethyst munched on the bits with reckless abandon, Pearl couldn't help but scold her for her lack of manners.